Ocean Dr Crime Solution
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Ocean Dr Crime Solution

This weekend the 1% motorcycle club the Mongols have come to South Florida. As our administration is scared to death I personally feel we should welcome them and the Outlaws motorcycle Club To Miami Beach with open arms. Moreover we should provide each club with their own club house in the entertainment district. The Mongols can have the vacant Fat Tuesday’s and the outlaws can have club mansion. They can clean up the streets as they wish and run out the undesirable visitors we have here now. Welcome to Miami Beach guys me casa es su casa. Please help us clean Miami Beach.

Unregistered
    Time to move from weed selling to full on METH BABY!

Unregistered
    Miami Beach is going from Snowfall to sons of anarchy! I’m loving it!!!!

Unregistered
    The best thing that could happen to us is for the motorcycle clubs to come to Miami Beach and set up shop. So let’s Ask them to stay. Hey Marcia have city hall throw a concert for them Or even a DJ you did it for others to make them feel welcome. Or even on the Jackie Gleason sign welcome mongols and outlaws we love you. Outlaw biker lives matter.

Unregistered
    And always remember pal, black lives still matter!

Unregistered
    Well pal black lives don’t seem to matter to blacks because they Murder and victimize each other At a high Rate and always have to put on a display of lawlessness. So when they learn to behave their lives might matter

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well pal black lives don’t seem to matter to blacks because they Murder and victimize each other At a high Rate and always have to put on a display of lawlessness. So when they learn to behave their lives might matter
    100% agree to all of this!! And I’m black myself. We are our own worst enemy.

Unregistered
    Miami Beach is going from Snowfall to sons of anarchy! I’m loving it!!!!
    I rather deal with bikers instead of dirty monkeys. At lest bikers have a professional respect for law enforcement and don’t openly cross the line where as these baboons with their red underwear showing think we need to fear them and do whatever they want in front of our faces

Unregistered
    The way to solve the ocean drive problem is to nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Unregistered
    I rather deal with bikers instead of dirty monkeys. At lest bikers have a professional respect for law enforcement and don’t openly cross the line where as these baboons with their red underwear showing think we need to fear them and do whatever they want in front of our faces
    How to let others know you’re racist without saying it lmao. I bet you even fear the blacks in your department. It must be horrible to work alongside you. We feel sorry for the black officers that work at Miami Beach Police. God Save Them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast