City issued cell phones?????? Do we have an FOP President?

Unregistered

City issued cell phones?????? Do we have an FOP President?

Is this true or just nonsense? , are they honestly thinking of trying to issue each officer with a city cell phone so the officers will be held at a higher level of accountability for staffing and court , and alpha bravo staffing etc...etc..... ??? First of all the GPS on my days off or when I'm off duty is a no go . Time to file a law suit if this is not stopped. We did not join the army every thing you do, text, surf, call , watch is all open for public records request with no search warrant required Is this bad joke ? If it is true it is beyond creepy . Someone tell us that this stuff is made up and not real.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this true or just nonsense? , are they honestly thinking of trying to issue each officer with a city cell phone so the officers will be held at a higher level of accountability for staffing and court , and alpha bravo staffing etc...etc..... ??? First of all the GPS on my days off or when I'm off duty is a no go . Time to file a law suit if this is not stopped. We did not join the army every thing you do, text, surf, call , watch is all open for public records request with no search warrant required Is this bad joke ? If it is true it is beyond creepy . Someone tell us that this stuff is made up and not real.
    Wow...you really need to use a little less foil on your helmet. Take a breath.
    1. You only have to use the phone while at work.
    2. You can leave it in your box before you go home.
    3. Unless you are a dumb ass, you wont be surfing on it.
    4. The phone protects you in case a phone is used during your shift, and the Defense attorney wants to subpoena your phone. This stops them from going through your personal phone jack ass.

Your radio, computer and your car have GPS....you are worried about a phone that you dont have to take home?

Unregistered
    Punch in, Punch Out, Coll$ct.

Unregistered
    I don’t give a rats ass they can give me a space ship if they want. I don’t give a damn about this place. I don’t live here I don’t come to dinner here I just come here to make money. They can take their watch orders, crime rate , traffic complaints , homeless issues crime stats response times corruption and stick it. Just make sure the check clears.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow...you really need to use a little less foil on your helmet. Take a breath.
    1. You only have to use the phone while at work.
    2. You can leave it in your box before you go home.
    3. Unless you are a dumb ass, you wont be surfing on it.
    4. The phone protects you in case a phone is used during your shift, and the Defense attorney wants to subpoena your phone. This stops them from going through your personal phone jack ass.

Your radio, computer and your car have GPS....you are worried about a phone that you dont have to take home?
    yeah Frank not worth the fight bro, just leave it in your mailbox in your days off.

Unregistered

Ummmm.... no

Just another city equipmenjt item to be held accountable for ... no thanks