City Chief looking like JP - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    2 more weeks after 37 years and it has been a true shit show. Finally no more broken Spanish or non speaking English. No more unqualified cousins, friends and family by these Cubans who are just as racist towards the black people as they accuse the white Caucasian people of being to Cubans.

Amazingly you all have floated straight to the top of a pile of corruption. Just look at Homicide, Sex Crimes, DVB, Narcotics, and Robbery, and it is majority Cuban. Community Affairs is majority Cuban. PMB is majority Cuban. Officers, Sergeants, Lieutenants, Captains are all majority Cuban. This is not because they really earned their own way up the success latter. They cheated on test, ignored criminal background checks, and made sure they hired their friends and family period.

The pure white Caucasian aryan race was discriminated against and you barely hire real white people. Remember this Cubans, you cannot say you are truly white when you and all your grandparents worship and pray to the African Slaves old Gods in your Santeria practices. Calling them The Spirits of the Odu.

Boy I remember 30 years ago in Narcotics we loved tearing down those altars and breaking the juju sticks just to find Julios Cocaine and Marijuana.

You guys are dirty as shit and the dumb blacks allow you all to label them drug dealers to keep the attention off of your Cuban parents and friends.

We bust a whole lot of you back in the day. This is why I moved way north to Jupiter. We just don't see that shit up there and people actually speak English in public and inside Publix Supermarket.

Scum is an understatement buddy. You Cubans have shifted your power to discriminate against white Anglo people and you truly hate the blacks but their to dumb to fight back.

Fidel Castro most likely was Mexican as well.
    City Chief & Dancing Queen have 33 in common! Birds of a feather F-K together! Sucias dale

Unregistered
    Yeah, the same way your momma fuqqed a Mexican and had you, self-hating half-breed lowlife. I ain’t trying to be white, you piece of shit. I’m better than white. I’m not trying to make any white person like me, you can like me or you can fuqq yourself, scumbag. You’re just pissed you can’t get away with raping and lynching and burning down brown and black folks homes with your toothless mobs like back in the day. I would love to crush your throat and watch you choke on your own blood. Scum. You need to be disciplined and corrected.
    13 more days to go. You sound like a typical Cuban or angry black slave who doesn't no why master is beating him.

No need to make threats or get angry. I have had to deal with this banaboat operation for many years. Now I can finally retire and be floater free and I will not be sad watching a few blacks prosper up the slave latter while the vast majority suffer at the hands of the Cubans.

Your bullshit friends and family schemes have destroyed this community and dismantled the Department.

Being a pure Caucasian white person sure has had its privileges. I'm going to enjoy my 12, 454 dollars a month. I will not missed that Spanish shit in roll call either. Meda this and como that, was just too much.

To think you Cubans try to act white is a disgrace to all your black relatives you left on the Island.

Considering what I have had to deal with these past 37 years, I've earned it got damn it.

Unregistered
    13 more days to go. You sound like a typical Cuban or angry black slave who doesn't no why master is beating him.

No need to make threats or get angry. I have had to deal with this banaboat operation for many years. Now I can finally retire and be floater free and I will not be sad watching a few blacks prosper up the slave latter while the vast majority suffer at the hands of the Cubans.

Your bullshit friends and family schemes have destroyed this community and dismantled the Department.

Being a pure Caucasian white person sure has had its privileges. I'm going to enjoy my 12, 454 dollars a month. I will not missed that Spanish shit in roll call either. Meda this and como that, was just too much.

To think you Cubans try to act white is a disgrace to all your black relatives you left on the Island.

Considering what I have had to deal with these past 37 years, I've earned it got damn it.
    You sound like a pretty angry person and I am glad your out of here! I do not like all this race baiting finger pointing. Whether it be white, black or tan. Cuban, black or anglo we ALL bleed red and generally want the same things in life. All this vitriol is counter productive and nasty. To generalize one group is wrong, plain and simple. Coming from a "white" guy.

Unregistered
    You sound like a pretty angry person and I am glad your out of here! I do not like all this race baiting finger pointing. Whether it be white, black or tan. Cuban, black or anglo we ALL bleed red and generally want the same things in life. All this vitriol is counter productive and nasty. To generalize one group is wrong, plain and simple. Coming from a "white" guy.

Take your Grievance to the PBA and see if they agree with you buddy. Angry is an understatement. Just fed up with all the hypocrites and followers. Vitriol is hating pure, caucasians and whites because they are speaking English in roll call.

The truth hurts but Cubans do not like nor accept blacks, they simply tolerate them.

Don't call me angry or racist because I point out what most white people whisper. My 37 years earned me the right to freely express my opinion. How can you call me angry when I have never done one thing wrong to your kind.

Unregistered
    Take your Grievance to the PBA and see if they agree with you buddy. Angry is an understatement. Just fed up with all the hypocrites and followers. Vitriol is hating pure, caucasians and whites because they are speaking English in roll call.

The truth hurts but Cubans do not like nor accept blacks, they simply tolerate them.

Don't call me angry or racist because I point out what most white people whisper. My 37 years earned me the right to freely express my opinion. How can you call me angry when I have never done one thing wrong to your kind.
    JP is heading to City to take this morons job!

Unregistered
    The city chief is a clown but at least he went up the ranks JP did nothing but be a puppet to gimenez to do his bidding. He was a joke as a director break dancing !

Unregistered
    The city chief is a clown but at least he went up the ranks JP did nothing but be a puppet to gimenez to do his bidding. He was a joke as a director break dancing !
    JP is going to take his puppets that all left with him to City. Had ran MDPD into ground and Miami is next. Can’t wait for Sherriff JP to break out like MC Hammer dance.

Unregistered
    JP is going to take his puppets that all left with him to City. Had ran MDPD into ground and Miami is next. Can’t wait for Sherriff JP to break out like MC Hammer dance.
    He’s already calling city cops to tell them.

Unregistered
    Hahahaha JP in the city of Miami???

Go!! Take him!!! Just leave hi, FAR AWAY FROM MDPD!!!!

I hope this rumor is true! Keep that little idiot away from us!

Unregistered
    This👆piece of shit racist lowlife does not represent most whites in our community or in general. Some of my best friends are honkeys and crackers, and they’re pretty cool. Sure, they inherited their parents house and money and have had to work around half as hard as the rest of us, and sure, deep down inside they still feel superior to us in every way.
    But it’s not their fault. They’ve been sold this shit their whole lives, generation after generation. Fact is, they just want to bang or marry the first black or Cuban / Latina/o they can. (Having a hot Colombian wife is a real score for these short-dikkked white mutts). Even though the racism is in their bones, at the blood level, the vast majority are very well able to suppress that ignorant shit and know how to act and speak.
    As a Cuban or other Latino here in SFla, please understand that our ugly racism towards the poor blacks in our community is super ugly, we need to stop that shit. It’s nasty, and wrong, and most of us aren’t “White” anyways. Be a good human citizen and leave all the ape and monkey shit to people like our 37-year veteran racist-bigoted-scumbag who lives in Jupiter and can by an easy process of elimination be identified. Fark that guy (or woman? Possible?) Please guys let’s allow this poisonous racism to be a thing of the past more and more, differences based on the color of a persons skin don’t define who they are. Nothing can be further from the truth. The vast majority of people on this planet are so-called “non-whites” anyways. We are the normal. Don’t repeat their racist words and phrases. They’re done. Yesterday’s news.
    8 more days in this Cuban Mafia Department. Look what happens when you speak the truth.

Retirement looks good and the FRS is stable.

The City of Miami Commissioners and City Manager fired Chief Acevedo for calling them out.

He should have known better than to call them a Cuban Mafia. What a freaking waste of taxpayer dollars.

You see, he thought he was an elected sheriff but they showed him he wasn't about monkey shiiit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast