City Chief looking like JP - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So basically you are a typical Cuban like Willie Falcon and Salvador Magluita. We were a better Department when I started. We actually spoke English and had more standards Julio Banaboat floating prick.

You are right buddy we are left you the swams of Miami-Dade County as I live in Jupiter. The problem is you Cubans are doing to the blacks which you call apes and monkeys, exactly what you think we the white superior aryan race did to you Cubans.

What a fuuucking hypocrite you people are. Pass Broward County you are all Mexican anyway. MDPD has no standard but the one you damn Cubans created rafter.
    I too live in Jupiter. Commute sucks but the peace and quiet are so worth it. Only a few parts of the town feel like Miami but everything else is great! Congrats on your retirement and I’ll have a drink for you at Utiki or Square Grouper!

Unregistered
    So basically you are a typical Cuban like Willie Falcon and Salvador Magluita. We were a better Department when I started. We actually spoke English and had more standards Julio Banaboat floating prick.

You are right buddy we are left you the swams of Miami-Dade County as I live in Jupiter. The problem is you Cubans are doing to the blacks which you call apes and monkeys, exactly what you think we the white superior aryan race did to you Cubans.

What a fuuucking hypocrite you people are. Pass Broward County you are all Mexican anyway. MDPD has no standard but the one you damn Cubans created rafter.
    This👆piece of shit racist lowlife does not represent most whites in our community or in general. Some of my best friends are honkeys and crackers, and they’re pretty cool. Sure, they inherited their parents house and money and have had to work around half as hard as the rest of us, and sure, deep down inside they still feel superior to us in every way.
    But it’s not their fault. They’ve been sold this shit their whole lives, generation after generation. Fact is, they just want to bang or marry the first black or Cuban / Latina/o they can. (Having a hot Colombian wife is a real score for these short-dikkked white mutts). Even though the racism is in their bones, at the blood level, the vast majority are very well able to suppress that ignorant shit and know how to act and speak.
    As a Cuban or other Latino here in SFla, please understand that our ugly racism towards the poor blacks in our community is super ugly, we need to stop that shit. It’s nasty, and wrong, and most of us aren’t “White” anyways. Be a good human citizen and leave all the ape and monkey shit to people like our 37-year veteran racist-bigoted-scumbag who lives in Jupiter and can by an easy process of elimination be identified. Fark that guy (or woman? Possible?) Please guys let’s allow this poisonous racism to be a thing of the past more and more, differences based on the color of a persons skin don’t define who they are. Nothing can be further from the truth. The vast majority of people on this planet are so-called “non-whites” anyways. We are the normal. Don’t repeat their racist words and phrases. They’re done. Yesterday’s news.

Unregistered
    This👆piece of shit racist lowlife does not represent most whites in our community or in general. Some of my best friends are honkeys and crackers, and they’re pretty cool. Sure, they inherited their parents house and money and have had to work around half as hard as the rest of us, and sure, deep down inside they still feel superior to us in every wahy.
    But it’s not their fault. They’ve been sold this shit their whole lives, generation after generation. Fact is, they just want to bang or marry the first black or Cuban / Latina/o they can. (Having a hot Colombian wife is a real score for these short-dikkked white mutts). Even though the racism is in their bones, at the blood level, the vast majority are very well able to suppress that ignorant shit and know how to act and speak.
    As a Cuban or other Latino here in SFla, please understand that our ugly racism towards the poor blacks in our community is super ugly, we need to stop that shit. It’s nasty, and wrong, and most of us aren’t “White” anyways. Be a good human citizen and leave all the ape and monkey shit to people like our 37-year veteran racist-bigoted-scumbag who lives in Jupiter and can by an easy process of elimination be identified. Fark that guy (or woman? Possible?) Please guys let’s allow this poisonous racism to be a thing of the past more and more, differences based on the color of a persons skin don’t define who they are. Nothing can be further from the truth. The vast majority of people on this planet are so-called “non-whites” anyways. We are the normal. Don’t repeat their racist words and phrases. They’re done. Yesterday’s news.
    So some of your "best friends are honkeys and crackers" is a typical statement yet you attempt to not be racist. I don't know if you are black or Cuban but it really doesn't matter. There aren't that many of neither of you in Jupiter anyway.

Now back to the original response: Most intelligent people do realize that Carlos Alvarez, Juan Perez, and Alfredo Ramirez were all appointed because they were Cuban and not that they were the best selection for MDPD.

The City of Miami Chief Acevedo was only selected because he was CUBAN because there was plenty of white Caucasian pure aryan Sheriffs and Police Chiefs across the country that would have been a better pick than a Chief who marched with BLM and took a knee.

Have you ever noticed that not even Spain wanted the Cubans when Castro kicked them out and screwed white Miami-Dade County. You see, Cubans desire to be white but as soon as they open their mouths that dream is over. Speak English got damn it!

By the way you racist Cubans like to claim the Cannery Islands as part of your heritage but doesn't acknowledge that it was an African paradise before your Spain and Portuguese racist took over by killing those weak black Africans.

The Aryans would not have taken that SHIIIT. Castros boats would have been redirected back to Mexico or Peru, since Spain didn't want you racist Cubans.

We only had 12 Cubans in my BLE and that was 12 too many. We had 4 blacks but that was just how it was 37 years ago. However we had 24 good old American white pure Caucasians which is most acceptable.

Stop saying because I'm white and proud that some how I'm not socially diverse.

I wouldn't have waste one breath on the blacks. George Floyd said it all. I simply cannot breath right you Racist Cubans agree.

Unregistered
    So some of your "best friends are honkeys and crackers" is a typical statement yet you attempt to not be racist. I don't know if you are black or Cuban but it really doesn't matter. There aren't that many of neither of you in Jupiter anyway.

Now back to the original response: Most intelligent people do realize that Carlos Alvarez, Juan Perez, and Alfredo Ramirez were all appointed because they were Cuban and not that they were the best selection for MDPD.

The City of Miami Chief Acevedo was only selected because he was CUBAN because there was plenty of white Caucasian pure aryan Sheriffs and Police Chiefs across the country that would have been a better pick than a Chief who marched with BLM and took a knee.

Have you ever noticed that not even Spain wanted the Cubans when Castro kicked them out and screwed white Miami-Dade County. You see, Cubans desire to be white but as soon as they open their mouths that dream is over. Speak English got damn it!

By the way you racist Cubans like to claim the Cannery Islands as part of your heritage but doesn't acknowledge that it was an African paradise before your Spain and Portuguese racist took over by killing those weak black Africans.

The Aryans would not have taken that SHIIIT. Castros boats would have been redirected back to Mexico or Peru, since Spain didn't want you racist Cubans.

We only had 12 Cubans in my BLE and that was 12 too many. We had 4 blacks but that was just how it was 37 years ago. However we had 24 good old American white pure Caucasians which is most acceptable.

I wouldn't have waste one breath on the blacks. George Floyd said it all. I simply cannot breath right you Racist Cubans agree.
    You are scum, and I hope your retirement is a very short one. You and everything you represent needs to die. Quickly. By the way, the “aryans” you speak of, asshole, killed Jews in the death camps and got their asses splattered all over Europe by a bunch of American SOLDIERS and the Russian Red Army COMMUNISTS you piece of shit. That’s some “master race” you loser ass. I know you’re an old piece of shit, but I would still gladly take a baseball bat to your face and smash you into soup. Scum racist white trash piece of shit. Don’t worry trash, Jupiter will be just as brown as the rest of the state soon. Eat it.

Unregistered
    After 37 years of service and working for 7 Directors, I'm glad to leave and retire next month.

The Cuban Mafia is real. You don't need qualified or educated people to be a Chief of a Police Department in the City of Miami or Miami-Dade County. All you need to be is Cuban.

Until you people understand that a pure Caucasian pure Aryan blood white male is put in leadership positions, nothing will change, as we allow shit hole countries to keep floating their criminals hear pretending to be Americans but are hidden communist dictators.

It's the Cuban way or the highway. They never properly vetted the new City Chief. He was picked because he was Cuban. The same way Parker and Patterson were picked because they were black.

Real White Caucasian Aryan people are being discriminated against in Miami-Dade County and the City of Miami.

Everyone else just floats from a shit hole country and pretend their white in order to get over.

In 1980 through 1983 the USA and Castro, let the communist in.

White lives matter. To think the new City Chief actually marched and kneeled with the BLM.
    Sorry you feel this way white Anglo. Good riddance and most likely take your Latin wife with you. You white guys can’t pick up the flu without some Latin hottie taking your your pension. All little ***** cats.

Your white chicks don’t have accccees and you can’t take it.

Bye bye. BTW I was here when your kind was in charge and there was plenty of corruption by white cops and white politicians.

Unregistered

Huh? I thought Taylor recommended Alvarez to become the Director when he retired in 1997??? Yes, I understand that the mayor and county manager had the majority input on that selection...Taylor recommendation had some weight too it as well..IMO, I think Taylor was the best director in my time with Metro-Dade Police Department..He was fair with the African American officers..He had Chief L.Brady,Chief Jimmy Brown (rip) and some majors like Aaron Campbell, even though the issue he had up in Orlando back in 1996 or so..anyways, stay safe everyone and God bless..by the way the Dolphins are winning 3-0.. LoL

Unregistered
    Huh? I thought Taylor recommended Alvarez to become the Director when he retired in 1997??? Yes, I understand that the mayor and county manager had the majority input on that selection...Taylor recommendation had some weight too it as well..IMO, I think Taylor was the best director in my time with Metro-Dade Police Department..He was fair with the African American officers..He had Chief L.Brady,Chief Jimmy Brown (rip) and some majors like Aaron Campbell, even though the issue he had up in Orlando back in 1996 or so..anyways, stay safe everyone and God bless..by the way the Dolphins are winning 3-0.. LoL
    Negative it was Mayor Alex Pinellas who hand picked Alvarez. Pinellas hated Fred Taylor my uninformed friend because he was a white Caucasian and not Cuban.

Unregistered
    You are scum, and I hope your retirement is a very short one. You and everything you represent needs to die. Quickly. By the way, the “aryans” you speak of, asshole, killed Jews in the death camps and got their asses splattered all over Europe by a bunch of American SOLDIERS and the Russian Red Army COMMUNISTS you piece of shit. That’s some “master race” you loser ass. I know you’re an old piece of shit, but I would still gladly take a baseball bat to your face and smash you into soup. Scum racist white trash piece of shit. Don’t worry trash, Jupiter will be just as brown as the rest of the state soon. Eat it.
    2 more weeks after 37 years and it has been a true shit show. Finally no more broken Spanish or non speaking English. No more unqualified cousins, friends and family by these Cubans who are just as racist towards the black people as they accuse the white Caucasian people of being to Cubans.

Amazingly you all have floated straight to the top of a pile of corruption. Just look at Homicide, Sex Crimes, DVB, Narcotics, and Robbery, and it is majority Cuban. Community Affairs is majority Cuban. PMB is majority Cuban. Officers, Sergeants, Lieutenants, Captains are all majority Cuban. This is not because they really earned their own way up the success latter. They cheated on test, ignored criminal background checks, and made sure they hired their friends and family period.

The pure white Caucasian aryan race was discriminated against and you barely hire real white people. Remember this Cubans, you cannot say you are truly white when you and all your grandparents worship and pray to the African Slaves old Gods in your Santeria practices. Calling them The Spirits of the Odu.

Boy I remember 30 years ago in Narcotics we loved tearing down those altars and breaking the juju sticks just to find Julios Cocaine and Marijuana.

You guys are dirty as shit and the dumb blacks allow you all to label them drug dealers to keep the attention off of your Cuban parents and friends.

We bust a whole lot of you back in the day. This is why I moved way north to Jupiter. We just don't see that shit up there and people actually speak English in public and inside Publix Supermarket.

Scum is an understatement buddy. You Cubans have shifted your power to discriminate against white Anglo people and you truly hate the blacks but their to dumb to fight back.

Fidel Castro most likely was Mexican as well.

Unregistered
    2 more weeks after 37 years and it has been a true shit show. Finally no more broken Spanish or non speaking English. No more unqualified cousins, friends and family by these Cubans who are just as racist towards the black people as they accuse the white Caucasian people of being to Cubans.

Amazingly you all have floated straight to the top of a pile of corruption. Just look at Homicide, Sex Crimes, DVB, Narcotics, and Robbery, and it is majority Cuban. Community Affairs is majority Cuban. PMB is majority Cuban. Officers, Sergeants, Lieutenants, Captains are all majority Cuban. This is not because they really earned their own way up the success latter. They cheated on test, ignored criminal background checks, and made sure they hired their friends and family period.

The pure white Caucasian aryan race was discriminated against and you barely hire real white people. Remember this Cubans, you cannot say you are truly white when you and all your grandparents worship and pray to the African Slaves old Gods in your Santeria practices. Calling them The Spirits of the Odu.

Boy I remember 30 years ago in Narcotics we loved tearing down those altars and breaking the juju sticks just to find Julios Cocaine and Marijuana.

You guys are dirty as shit and the dumb blacks allow you all to label them drug dealers to keep the attention off of your Cuban parents and friends.

We bust a whole lot of you back in the day. This is why I moved way north to Jupiter. We just don't see that shit up there and people actually speak English in public and inside Publix Supermarket.

Scum is an understatement buddy. You Cubans have shifted your power to discriminate against white Anglo people and you truly hate the blacks but their to dumb to fight back.

Yeah, the same way your momma fuqqed a Mexican and had you, self-hating half-breed lowlife. I ain’t trying to be white, you piece of shit. I’m better than white. I’m not trying to make any white person like me, you can like me or you can fuqq yourself, scumbag. You’re just pissed you can’t get away with raping and lynching and burning down brown and black folks homes with your toothless mobs like back in the day. I would love to crush your throat and watch you choke on your own blood. Scum. You need to be disciplined and corrected.

Unregistered

City guy probably has a ton of 33 issues like dancing queen.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast