City Chief looking like JP - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    8 more days in this Cuban Mafia Department. Look what happens when you speak the truth.

Retirement looks good and the FRS is stable.

The City of Miami Commissioners and City Manager fired Chief Acevedo for calling them out.

He should have known better than to call them a Cuban Mafia. What a freaking waste of taxpayer dollars.

You see, he thought he was an elected sheriff but they showed him he wasn't about monkey shiiit.
    Banana Republic

Unregistered
    13 more days to go. You sound like a typical Cuban or angry black slave who doesn't no why master is beating him.

No need to make threats or get angry. I have had to deal with this banaboat operation for many years. Now I can finally retire and be floater free and I will not be sad watching a few blacks prosper up the slave latter while the vast majority suffer at the hands of the Cubans.

Your bullshit friends and family schemes have destroyed this community and dismantled the Department.

Being a pure Caucasian white person sure has had its privileges. I'm going to enjoy my 12, 454 dollars a month. I will not missed that Spanish shit in roll call either. Meda this and como that, was just too much.

To think you Cubans try to act white is a disgrace to all your black relatives you left on the Island.

Considering what I have had to deal with these past 37 years, I've earned it got damn it.
    Can someone in pmb out this guy. It can’t be hard to find him. His family and friends need to know he’s a racist POS.

Unregistered
    Can someone in pmb out this guy. It can’t be hard to find him. His family and friends need to know he’s a racist POS.
    Run a seniority report on OTS.

Unregistered
    Snitching on an anonymous forum. Wow!

Unregistered
    Hand up's are just everywhere these days. Amazing!

Unregistered
    What’s OTS.

Unregistered
    Hand up's are just everywhere these days. Amazing!
    You’re going to protect a racist among us? You’re the problem here not the hand up.

Unregistered
    You’re going to protect a racist among us? You’re the problem here not the hand up.
    To the contrary, that racist is leaving this Department. I would rather see him leave the country.

However, the racist as we know was allowed to work for 37 years without anyone ever suspecting him or calling him out. Facts are just that facts.

You can't tell me know one on this Department hasn't encountered this racist on this Department.

The problem here is, he was accepted 37 years ago and so was his racism.

He is not the problem, it's the Command Staff and the Department who allowed him to exist.

It's just not him, it's black racist, white racist, and Hispanic racist all throughout this Department.

Some hide their prejudices better than others.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234