City Chief looking like JP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

City Chief looking like JP

Was director dancing queen reincarnated into Acevedo?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was director dancing queen reincarnated into Acevedo?
    Como? JP is wearing an Elvis suit?????

Unregistered
    Yeah, it’s JP but with a personality. Hahahaha

I kinda miss that jacka$$. He was the worst director in history but this idiot we have now doesn’t fall behind. The only difference is JP was visible. This guy is a ghost.

For what’s it’s worth, both have equally destroyed the MDPD.

Unregistered
    Yeah, it’s JP but with a personality. Hahahaha

I kinda miss that jacka$$. He was the worst director in history but this idiot we have now doesn’t fall behind. The only difference is JP was visible. This guy is a ghost.

For what’s it’s worth, both have equally destroyed the MDPD.
    After 37 years of service and working for 7 Directors, I'm glad to leave and retire next month.

The Cuban Mafia is real. You don't need qualified or educated people to be a Chief of a Police Department in the City of Miami or Miami-Dade County. All you need to be is Cuban.

Until you people understand that a pure Caucasian pure Aryan blood white male is put in leadership positions, nothing will change, as we allow shit hole countries to keep floating their criminals hear pretending to be Americans but are hidden communist dictators.

It's the Cuban way or the highway. They never properly vetted the new City Chief. He was picked because he was Cuban. The same way Parker and Patterson were picked because they were black.

Real White Caucasian Aryan people are being discriminated against in Miami-Dade County and the City of Miami.

Everyone else just floats from a shit hole country and pretend their white in order to get over.

In 1980 through 1983 the USA and Castro, let the communist in.

White lives matter. To think the new City Chief actually marched and kneeled with the BLM.

Unregistered
    After 37 years of service and working for 7 Directors, I'm glad to leave and retire next month.

The Cuban Mafia is real. You don't need qualified or educated people to be a Chief of a Police Department in the City of Miami or Miami-Dade County. All you need to be is Cuban.

Until you people understand that a pure Caucasian pure Aryan blood white male is put in leadership positions, nothing will change, as we allow shit hole countries to keep floating their criminals hear pretending to be Americans but are hidden communist dictators.

It's the Cuban way or the highway. They never properly vetted the new City Chief. He was picked because he was Cuban. The same way Parker and Patterson were picked because they were black.

Real White Caucasian Aryan people are being discriminated against in Miami-Dade County and the City of Miami.

Everyone else just floats from a shit hole country and pretend their white in order to get over.

White lives matter. To think the new City Chief actually marched and kneeled with the BLM.
    That's a pretty defeatist attitude! While I believe the Cuban Mafia is real, the rapid growth of South Americans in South Florida will eventually fix that. I believe whoever is in charge at any given moment usually promotes their friends and that goes for all the races and cultures.

I agree, it doesn't take any special skills or intelligence to get promoted to command staff. Actually it's just the opposite. Some of the best and brightest cops stay officers, sergeants or Lieutenants because they are actually good at what they do and don't want to get into the back stabbing politics of MDPD. Don't get me wrong, there are some command staff that were decent cops in their day, but that is the exception and not the rule!

Unregistered

Cry me a river you troll. Take your retirement money and gtfoh. Just like the 826 will never return to a 2-lane highway, you will never see your fantasy white world here again. 37+ years ago when you bas-turds were in charge you owned all the good jobs and thus, all the property and opportunity. Fortunately, Cuban ingenuity, South American and northern US money turned Miami around. Miami became an international city. Once your friends and family realized the game was over, they fled like the cowards they always were. Now just because you are a hold out you want to claim discrimination. You had your turn and we didn’t forget. Good riddance biatch.

Unregistered
    Cry me a river you troll. Take your retirement money and gtfoh. Just like the 826 will never return to a 2-lane highway, you will never see your fantasy white world here again. 37+ years ago when you bas-turds were in charge you owned all the good jobs and thus, all the property and opportunity. Fortunately, Cuban ingenuity, South American and northern US money turned Miami around. Miami became an international city. Once your friends and family realized the game was over, they fled like the cowards they always were. Now just because you are a hold out you want to claim discrimination. You had your turn and we didn’t forget. Good riddance biatch.
    So basically you are a typical Cuban like Willie Falcon and Salvador Magluita. We were a better Department when I started. We actually spoke English and had more standards Julio Banaboat floating prick.

You are right buddy we are left you the swams of Miami-Dade County as I live in Jupiter. The problem is you Cubans are doing to the blacks which you call apes and monkeys, exactly what you think we the white superior aryan race did to you Cubans.

What a fuuucking hypocrite you people are. Pass Broward County you are all Mexican anyway. MDPD has no standard but the one you damn Cubans created rafter.

Unregistered

37 years eh? That puts you around BLE 96 Hot Lips...lol

Unregistered
    MIAMI is third world CHIT HOLE! The fact that your proud of it, says ALL I need to know!

Unregistered
    MIAMI is third world CHIT HOLE! The fact that your proud of it, says ALL I need to know!
    Worst Director in history! All I remember is that crying and threatening to beat up cops. Good riddance.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast