Manhunt for the ghost - Page 9
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A citizen has absolute right to privacy and illegal intrusion to their lives and property. The camera in the front is legal only if it is monitoring the entire street, if it was pointed directly at Launderie residence, it is illegal, unless NPPD or FBI has a court order. The camera in the rear is illegal, again unless they had a court order. Now, since at the time the cameras were placed there was no reported crime and in fact no crime was reported within the jurisdiction of NPPD it is very doubtful a court would issue an order to surveil the Launderies residence ,Not withstanding the family's involvement, this is a serious ethical and illegal move on the NPPD part if in fact cameras were placed without a court order. We call upon the commission to sanction an independent investigation into this matter to be conducted by the FDLE. An investigation free of political or departmental influence An investigation that is complete and non prejudicial but doesn't sugar coat the facts. An Independent investigations hired by the commission and sent to politically favorable attorneys are just you get what you want and paid for, this is not acceptable. This cannot be swept under the rug.
    This above statement is legally incorrect I would write out all the USSC case law but Im too lazy to try to teach you search warrant procedures plus I don’t really care anymore about much. What I don’t like is people constantly bashing the rank and file officers. Not that they care but I think they do a fine job. Keep your chins up folks! Keep up the good work! Next beer is on me.

Unregistered
    This above statement is legally incorrect I would write out all the USSC case law but Im too lazy to try to teach you search warrant procedures plus I don’t really care anymore about much. What I don’t like is people constantly bashing the rank and file officers. Not that they care but I think they do a fine job. Keep your chins up folks! Keep up the good work! Next beer is on me.
    First and foremost no one is bashing the rank and file, they simply work for the persons whom we are simply pointing out their inability to adequately lead/be in charge. Now to your point People vs Jones USSC 2012, clearly set the parameters in regards to reasonable expectation of privacy, although it was in reference to an illegal GPS device, it clearly relates to a persons right to privacy, especially when no crime had been committed, which in this case would be considered an unreasonable intrusion of the Launderies privacy, or as you believe not. The camera in the fake mailbox out front, they have no reasonable expectation if it covered the street, the one in the rear, well clearly was a violation, unless of course they had a warrant, did They????? There has been many different court decisions in regards to cameras, each bring there own set of circumstances and opinions, but the general consensus of the court has been, want to surveil someone's home in certain circumstances, or utilize a gps system on their car, be safe get a warrant.

Unregistered
    First and foremost no one is bashing the rank and file, they simply work for the persons whom we are simply pointing out their inability to adequately lead/be in charge. Now to your point People vs Jones USSC 2012, clearly set the parameters in regards to reasonable expectation of privacy, although it was in reference to an illegal GPS device, it clearly relates to a persons right to privacy, especially when no crime had been committed, which in this case would be considered an unreasonable intrusion of the Launderies privacy, or as you believe not. The camera in the fake mailbox out front, they have no reasonable expectation if it covered the street, the one in the rear, well clearly was a violation, unless of course they had a warrant, did They????? There has been many different court decisions in regards to cameras, each bring there own set of circumstances and opinions, but the general consensus of the court has been, want to surveil someone's home in certain circumstances, or utilize a gps system on their car, be safe get a warrant.
    Nope your wrong. I am not putting on a search and seizure class for you today. I have forgot more search warrants then you will ever do. Bottom line is I am tired of people bashing these men and women. I don’t care if they put an illegal camera in the dam bedroom! I got their backs! Good Job!

Unregistered
    Nope your wrong. I am not putting on a search and seizure class for you today. I have forgot more search warrants then you will ever do. Bottom line is I am tired of people bashing these men and women. I don’t care if they put an illegal camera in the dam bedroom! I got their backs! Good Job!
    it must hard being humble, but I have done my fair share, but this isnt really about a warrant is it, it about having to obtain a warrant based upon, specifically what in this case ???? You just want to see if he is there ??? Remember there was no crime committed at this time, there was suspicion, but really the GF was whereabouts ukn at this time. So before you toot your so called experience, remember the end does not justify the means !!!!!! PS you would care if it happened to you.

Unregistered
    it must hard being humble, but I have done my fair share, but this isnt really about a warrant is it, it about having to obtain a warrant based upon, specifically what in this case ???? You just want to see if he is there ??? Remember there was no crime committed at this time, there was suspicion, but really the GF was whereabouts ukn at this time. So before you toot your so called experience, remember the end does not justify the means !!!!!! PS you would care if it happened to you.
    Ok whatever the Internet makes people mean. I am sure in real life you are not a mean person. At the end of the day who cares. Leave these cops alone. You know nothing about what ha happened to me do ya? Try to be who you are on the Internet just like inn real life. Probably a nice person

Unregistered
    Ok whatever the Internet makes people mean. I am sure in real life you are not a mean person. At the end of the day who cares. Leave these cops alone. You know nothing about what ha happened to me do ya? Try to be who you are on the Internet just like inn real life. Probably a nice person
    First I am not picking on the cops, all the facts presented point towards accountability, after all are we not all accountable for our actions, secondly, I dont know you nor do I wish to know what happened to you, this is not what this forum is about. I call it as I see it, like it or not.

Unregistered
    First I am not picking on the cops, all the facts presented point towards accountability, after all are we not all accountable for our actions, secondly, I dont know you nor do I wish to know what happened to you, this is not what this forum is about. I call it as I see it, like it or not.
    Well thanks, but with all do respect and no offense with a smile on my polite face, I am saying you are “calling it wrong”. Please research the facts. Once again no offense but I am not putting on a search and seizure seminar today just for you. Our men and women were handed a steaming dog turd and they did the best they could do. If you can do better grab a set of keys and log on!

Unregistered
    Well thanks, but with all do respect and no offense with a smile on my polite face, I am saying you are “calling it wrong”. Please research the facts. Once again no offense but I am not putting on a search and seizure seminar today just for you. Our men and women were handed a steaming dog turd and they did the best they could do. If you can do better grab a set of keys and log on!
    Whatever, it is what it is

Unregistered
    Whatever, it is what it is
    Turbinellidae Let it go bro.

Unregistered
    Just apply Occam’s Razor. As you should in any case number. Somebody with a skill set, that wants to stay out of the limelight found him, once the park was open, period! That is the simplest solution. The real mystery is why that person tipped off the parents of the young man rather than the police. My guess it was an emotional decision. Either way it all worked out in the end. Just a theory. Now all is done.
    If this is true could that person be charged with a crime and what would the charge be? Considering the whole scenario

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast