Manhunt for the ghost - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Its not those guy’s fault. I am willing to bet my left one they were bitkhen the entire time. Rolling their eyes. Morales needs to find this kids before the public finds out about the Gala. I feel bad for the dudes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    morales marauders still searching the swamp, it really is time to let it go, he will turn up somewhere and if he is actually is in the swamp he will never turn up now, gator bate , poetic justice at its finest !!!!!! Common sense tells you the harder you search, the deeper he hides. NPPD go back to what ur great at, hmmm oh yeah free coffee and traffic tickets, badge bunnies and illegally parking in the mediums. No more waste of the taxpayers monies on this frivolous search in the swamp.
    Says the guy who previously ranted about ABCD&M. How’d that go for you? Now you have rants about good humor ice cream trucks. Really showing your age with that one. The last good humor ice cream truck for neighborhoods was decommissioned in 1978 following years of losses and of course Carter’s gas shortage. Commission gonna spend, admin gonna admin. Nothing you spew lessens the fact that you’re like the old man yelling at the cloud. Whatever insurrection you think you’re going to ignite on leoaffairs just ain’t gonna happen. Calling out commissioners hasn’t worked because it won’t, calling out admin hasn’t worked because it won’t. You acting like an entitled aging jackass = check!

Unregistered
    Says the guy who previously ranted about ABCD&M. How’d that go for you? Now you have rants about good humor ice cream trucks. Really showing your age with that one. The last good humor ice cream truck for neighborhoods was decommissioned in 1978 following years of losses and of course Carter’s gas shortage. Commission gonna spend, admin gonna admin. Nothing you spew lessens the fact that you’re like the old man yelling at the cloud. Whatever insurrection you think you’re going to ignite on leoaffairs just ain’t gonna happen. Calling out commissioners hasn’t worked because it won’t, calling out admin hasn’t worked because it won’t. You acting like an entitled aging jackass = check!
    so says the rant of the psycho !!!! You seemed to jump right on that ABCD&M train and still ride it !!!!!!

Unregistered
    “I will debate you anytime” lmao. Debate about what? Rflmao. You are a silly woman imo and when I hear your name I along with most of my group roll our eyes. Don’t you have someone’s life to ruin? Get your bull horn and head over to the parent’s house and hang with your birds there. Novel idea - ball up and run for office since you know so much.

Unregistered
    How did the ABCDM movement go, well got rid of KV a$$ and also the useless commissioners, so I say it went quite well. Let us not forget, it gave you a milk crate to stand on and preach your anti men rhetoric.
    In regards to the good humor truck, well your research is wrong, saw a white truck with Good humor on the side in Sarasota, but I am sure it cost considerably less than the half million dollar NPPD version. Must be time to crack open a new bottle. I find it humorous you think you speak for the community, don't you realize by now, everyone knows you and your band of men haters just spew BS. No one cares, you got your 15 minutes and made the admin cower to your demands, good for you. If you don't think the fiscal irresponsibility or lack of leadership is important, good for you. I happen to think it is. What are you afraid of, new leadership, your puppets TG and cm gone and then you no longer have your so called in. This is not about me or you, its about the community. Mr Jackass to you Captain psycho !!!!!!

Unregistered
    If you find yourself waiting for the pens to give you an answer you might as well go see that psychic down by the bridge near kfc.

Unregistered
    Where is this KFC and this bridge you speak of? We wouldn’t know because it’s nowhere near Beef’s or Wings and Rings.

Unregistered
    Where is this KFC and this bridge you speak of? We wouldn’t know because it’s nowhere near Beef’s or Wings and Rings.
    Staff meeting/suck up sessions at Alvaro's, 830 am, looks like the back lot of the pink castle, so many cars there. Suck up kissing the kings ring per se

Unregistered
    Lay off the Alvaro’s substation alright pal?

Unregistered
    Lay off the Alvaro’s substation alright pal?
    your right, sorry, just wondered why the king and his nights can gather on company time, eat and be merry for breakfast, staff meeting ?????

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast