Manhunt for the ghost - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Criminal negligence, civil tort holy cow them is serious words. I had to look them up. Seriously are you for real? Really in my opinion you are a nut bag and everything that has been said here is opinion based protected under the constitution. Public figure have the burden of proof counselor surely they taught you that at Stetson. In my opinion you are an idiot for thinking anyone is filing a civil tort. That opens them up to burden the proof that they were not liable. Idiot brah. Go handle that crash in backlog.

Unregistered
    As far as Stingray or DIRT DRT or any of that garbage it’s all on the web. There is no law in place not to talk about stingray mimicking cell phone towers. The issue is when agencies who own it talk about how it works. They sign an nda with harris. Besides that is out of date garbage. Everyone with a tv knows that if they are a suspect there is most likely a gps tracker magnetized to the rear of their car. None of this is “secret” law enforcement in Florida falls under fss 119 and therefore. The word secret is not mentioned. As much as you would like to think you’re on seal team six you’re not. Now get after that barking dog.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Notice the post above is time 12 am. It was posted approximately 2030 starting to see how confusing the data sets would be? Each post has an irregular time. That is not inline with the site. Or the date. So send a subpoena for 1200 am on sat and you wont get the post above. You will get something else if the ips were stored and they are.not.
    Let’s hope so.

Unregistered
    Criminal negligence, civil tort holy cow them is serious words. I had to look them up. Seriously are you for real? Really in my opinion you are a nut bag and everything that has been said here is opinion based protected under the constitution. Public figure have the burden of proof counselor surely they taught you that at Stetson. In my opinion you are an idiot for thinking anyone is filing a civil tort. That opens them up to burden the proof that they were not liable. Idiot brah. Go handle that crash in backlog.
    I don’t think this guy’s who you think he is.

Unregistered
    I’m not threatening anybody and I’m certainly NOT threatening any sort of enforcement action. I’m simply saying this thread is subject to inclusion of any investigative subpoena and for you to think otherwise makes you more delusional than your posts indicate, and it really is remarkable for you to have concocted this alternate reality in your mind. As far as needing to comb through “thousands” of posts across the entire internet to find what they want or even your IP, no, not really, there is a handy little date and time stamp for that on your posts, so it’s rather a specific find now isn’t it? And yes, your VPN is cached by your ISP, doesn’t take bill gates to figure that out, just a simple cop, but I wouldn’t mind swapping bank accounts with him. This site just like every other site is subject to the same laws as anybody else. The instances you were speaking about having leoaffairs subpoenas denied were civil IA cases about admin overstepping their bounds attempting to investigate online gripes and complaints NOT criminal investigation timelines given in real time by ‘anonymous’ police officers with you personally attesting to the potentially criminal negligence of responding officers and/or the potentially criminally negligent actions of their supervisors and administrators. You’ve levied some serious allegations, which if true, will have monumental repercussions with guaranteed civil tort actions with colossal records requests and obvious potential criminal negligence actions of which the subpoenas would be measured by the dozens.

Make no mistake, this is what you have done.

Instead of getting defensive and profane, how about you realize that this case has made us look bad. It has made the FBI look bad. It has made Utah look worse. If there’s one thing we know about the FBI it’s that they do not play fair, because they don’t have to, and when the music stops, they are NEVER the ones left without a chair. The investigative subpoenas for criminal negligence will begin in Utah, and if you think the FBI will gladly go along with it, instead of pushing North Port in front of the bus, ESPECIALLY when our own officers have taken to this site to espouse all of this negligence for the world to see, we’ll there’s that whole delusional thing again.
    This is laughable, lets face it NPPD screwed up big time here, in so many different ways. No one has mentioned the FBI involvement, in fact they were stellar and really Utah was not mentioned either. I am sure the FBI has or will in the future try and distance themselves from the NPPD brass. What you should be concerned about is the civil litigation resulting from the unlawful arrest of a taxpayer and quite possible any litigation which might result from the NPPD lack of equal protection of the neighborhood and I hate to say it the NPPD sanction of the BF parents being harassed, threatened, lynch mobs per se and posses. Instead the NPPD stays away because one or two of the protesters have civil litigation histories. Whom ever you are, fair and equal protection under the law, look it up. Lets be real here, NPPD brass screwed up and continue to do it daily, your advise or threats are mute. We will not go away because of your back of the comic book law degree. It is you who have dragged the FBI and Utah into this, be careful what you wish for . In case anyone cares, especially anyone in the neighborhood, NP has a law on the books which allows the city manager to settle a lawsuit for 1oo grand without commissions approval. So in saying this, time for the neighborhood to find a local attorney, one who has a real law degree and not a jailhouse one and bring lots and lots of separate actions against NPPD, Maybe then the commissioners will smarten up !!!!! or not

Unregistered
    Complete circus. Full on Circus with acrobats, tigers, bearded woman, and 59 clowns in a vw bug.

Unregistered
    I think Vespia Jr. should try a ouija board, tarot card reading from one of the Mitchells, or a psychic. He would be closer than he is now.

Unregistered
    Let's take a look at what we have learned from this incident. I you are going to break the law then do it in North Port, not only will you never get caught but NPPD will even assist you in getting away with the crime.

Unregistered
    I think Vespia Jr. should try a ouija board, tarot card reading from one of the Mitchells, or a psychic. He would be closer than he is now.
    They will catch him. The minute he walks into Moe’s or Chipotle baaam! They got him! X15.

Unregistered
    They will catch him. The minute he walks into Moe’s or Chipotle baaam! They got him! X15.
    I just couldn't believe what I saw on the local news. the NPPD PIO person on the news stating we did everything we could to keep an eye on the BF with the limited evidence we had. This guy is twice the disaster KV was when he made his own press conferences. First and foremost they did NOTHING !!!There was a two day delay because the two top cops were partying at their gala. During this time this same PIO blabbed to the news that they had a person of interest, pointing directly at the BF. Then when the top cop finally got to work, he had a news conference bumbling thru a prepared script and when asked where the BF was he stated we know where he is. Not True, BF was long gone. This was never a NPPD case. The actual crime occurred in Wyoming, far from NPPD jurisdiction. Now what could have the NPPD done. First and foremost contact the FBI, just when was the FBI contacted ? Immediately upon taking the report, 2,4 or more days later ?? It appears NPPD were suspicious from day one, why wasn't the house surveilled??I am sure neighbors would have let the NPPD set up on their property and place surveillance cameras on the street, which is perfectly legal. They could have gotten a GPS warrant to track the cars movement, Since the GF parents are their daughters famiiy and the daughter disappeared, they could have reported the van stolen and the PD could have arrested the BF, weak charge but doable, It was a matter of a couple days when the FBI found the remains. The NPPD searched the reserve for what ten or more days costing us the taxpayers a million plus dollars. The PIO weak attempt to cover the NPPD ass is just that a weak attempt. Thy are clearly trying to do damage control and just dug a deeper hole. No one with any intelligence is buying their bull. The NPPD went to the press before contacting the FBI and this whole thing blew up nationally, compromising the investigation and the case and most importantly giving the BF to become a ghost and disappear. This whole fiasco falls squarely on the Chief and Asst Chief. They failed to supervise this situation from day one, simply because they were enjoying themselves at their gala on the taxpayers dime. They should do the right thing and both resign !!!!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast