Manhunt for the ghost - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    oh wow, really here is some advise, the truth is out there and blow you advise out your ass , in case you didn't know several depts have tried to access leo affairs and were denied by the federal courts. The posts here are not of the FBI involvement only of the mishandling of this case from the NPPD , so try your scare tactics elsewhere !!!!!
    And if I understand you correctly, “several depts” thus inferring local PD/SO bypassed their local SAO’s and went straight to Federal courts in an attempt to subpoena this website for IP addresses. Cool story bro!

Unregistered
    If I understand you correctly, you’re saying your ISP does not cache your VPN activity. Good luck with that.
    No what I am saying is blow it out your a$$ !!!!!!!

Unregistered
    And if I understand you correctly, “several depts” thus inferring local PD/SO bypassed their local SAO’s and went straight to Federal courts in an attempt to subpoena this website for IP addresses. Cool story bro!
    Why do you want us busted sooo bad girlfriend? Feels hurt? You need a hug? “Your honor we request 100 federal subpoenas for ip addresses from a web forums people on those forums “might have pertinent information about a crime that did not occur in Florida”. RFLMFAO. I can’t wait to see that report. How you going to write it up supercop? I have an idea that might help you. Instead of gathering up 100 federal subpoenas how about you go find Brian. I mean it’s just a thought. Ohhh ohhh I have information on another case too. I know about this union leader who disappeared. He had ties to the mob. He might be in the concrete in a sports stadium. Be waiting for my subpoenas

Unregistered
    No what I am saying is blow it out your a$$ !!!!!!!
    be careful remember ass chef cm illegally used the marshals cell phone monitor called the stingray what five-six yrs ago, now that he has his junior G man creds, the sky's the limit. There are really two classifications for police depts, pro active or reactive. It seems in this instance and the lack of any productive police work from the NPPD leadership a new classification has emerged INACTIVE Proactive is when you act to stop a crime, reactive is your response when a crime has been established. Inactive is self explanatory. Hey Commissioners, novel idea, reorganize the PD and reform as a public safety agency, small admin, more civilian aides, since they do the majority of the reports anyway, disband the good old boyz units, set, special investigations, intelligence unit and traffic, merge narco back with the county then reduce uniform patrol to a more justifiable level of personne, one which meets the crime and populations needs. The money saved on the reduction of toys alone, ie ghost cars, unmarked high end SUVs and pickup trucks would be over a million bucks. I am not preaching disbanding or whatever they call it these days, just a more managed police dept under the guise of a public safety department headed by a civilian police professional, hired by the commission. I am sure this meets the requirements as set forth being incorporated and it allows more civilian control of the dept. These past two weeks have not produced any new problems with the PD, but it did expose the problems that already existed, poor management and fiscal irresponsibility runs rampant. We just cannot keep throwing money at it and hope it resolves itself, Change is needed

Unregistered
    that was a weak shiz attempt. Your problem is you rely too much on the internet and computers

Unregistered
    If I understand you correctly, you’re saying your ISP does not cache your VPN activity. Good luck with that.
    Oh wow I didn’t know Bill Gates was on this site! Also there are entire groups on popular web forums talking about this case. Gonna need their ips too Elon. Why don’t you just go answer your next call and chill instead of wasting time searching for ip address's of internet trolls.

Unregistered
    Oh wow I didn’t know Bill Gates was on this site! Also there are entire groups on popular web forums talking about this case. Gonna need their ips too Elon. Why don’t you just go answer your next call and chill instead of wasting time searching for ip address's of internet trolls.
    its a cheap and feeble attempt to scare and intimidate, useless tactic. Leo Affairs has successfully fought off all attempts to release any information. I reviewed all the posts, doesn't seem any meet any threshold to have any SAO issue subpoenas. No crimes committed, no hint of any knowledge of any crime. Just the truth. So whomever thinks they can intimidate, I say again blow it out your a$$ !!!!!

Unregistered
    I’m not threatening anybody and I’m certainly NOT threatening any sort of enforcement action. I’m simply saying this thread is subject to inclusion of any investigative subpoena and for you to think otherwise makes you more delusional than your posts indicate, and it really is remarkable for you to have concocted this alternate reality in your mind. As far as needing to comb through “thousands” of posts across the entire internet to find what they want or even your IP, no, not really, there is a handy little date and time stamp for that on your posts, so it’s rather a specific find now isn’t it? And yes, your VPN is cached by your ISP, doesn’t take bill gates to figure that out, just a simple cop, but I wouldn’t mind swapping bank accounts with him. This site just like every other site is subject to the same laws as anybody else. The instances you were speaking about having leoaffairs subpoenas denied were civil IA cases about admin overstepping their bounds attempting to investigate online gripes and complaints NOT criminal investigation timelines given in real time by ‘anonymous’ police officers with you personally attesting to the potentially criminal negligence of responding officers and/or the potentially criminally negligent actions of their supervisors and administrators. You’ve levied some serious allegations, which if true, will have monumental repercussions with guaranteed civil tort actions with colossal records requests and obvious potential criminal negligence actions of which the subpoenas would be measured by the dozens.

Make no mistake, this is what you have done.

Instead of getting defensive and profane, how about you realize that this case has made us look bad. It has made the FBI look bad. It has made Utah look worse. If there’s one thing we know about the FBI it’s that they do not play fair, because they don’t have to, and when the music stops, they are NEVER the ones left without a chair. The investigative subpoenas for criminal negligence will begin in Utah, and if you think the FBI will gladly go along with it, instead of pushing North Port in front of the bus, ESPECIALLY when our own officers have taken to this site to espouse all of this negligence for the world to see, we’ll there’s that whole delusional thing again.

Unregistered
    I’m not threatening anybody and I’m certainly NOT threatening any sort of enforcement action. I’m simply saying this thread is subject to inclusion of any investigative subpoena and for you to think otherwise makes you more delusional than your posts indicate, and it really is remarkable for you to have concocted this alternate reality in your mind. As far as needing to comb through “thousands” of posts across the entire internet to find what they want or even your IP, no, not really, there is a handy little date and time stamp for that on your posts, so it’s rather a specific find now isn’t it? And yes, your VPN is cached by your ISP, doesn’t take bill gates to figure that out, just a simple cop, but I wouldn’t mind swapping bank accounts with him. This site just like every other site is subject to the same laws as anybody else. The instances you were speaking about having leoaffairs subpoenas denied were civil IA cases about admin overstepping their bounds attempting to investigate online gripes and complaints NOT criminal investigation timelines given in real time by ‘anonymous’ police officers with you personally attesting to the potentially criminal negligence of responding officers and/or the potentially criminally negligent actions of their supervisors and administrators. You’ve levied some serious allegations, which if true, will have monumental repercussions with guaranteed civil tort actions with colossal records requests and obvious potential criminal negligence actions of which the subpoenas would be measured by the dozens.

Make no mistake, this is what you have done.

Instead of getting defensive and profane, how about you realize that this case has made us look bad. It has made the FBI look bad. It has made Utah look worse. If there’s one thing we know about the FBI it’s that they do not play fair, because they don’t have to, and when the music stops, they are NEVER the ones left without a chair. The investigative subpoenas for criminal negligence will begin in Utah, and if you think the FBI will gladly go along with it, instead of pushing North Port in front of the bus, ESPECIALLY when our own officers have taken to this site to espouse all of this negligence for the world to see, we’ll there’s that whole delusional thing again.
    You are absolutely 100% wrong ask Mod1 Chip Deblock. He has answered this same question 1000 times. He has the site set so it does not keep data sets. There are no data sets to subpoena. Notice the time stamp on each post is alway wrong? Chip new people like you would try and silence other cops. Therefore he set it right in the beginning. The HCSO tried to sue for subpoena and lost. Other individuals have tried. The data is not there. Send Chip a meeting ask him to come to this thread. DO IT.

Unregistered
    You are absolutely 100% wrong ask Mod1 Chip Deblock. He has answered this same question 1000 times. He has the site set so it does not keep data sets. There are no data sets to subpoena. Notice the time stamp on each post is alway wrong? Chip new people like you would try and silence other cops. Therefore he set it right in the beginning. The HCSO tried to sue for subpoena and lost. Other individuals have tried. The data is not there. Send Chip a meeting ask him to come to this thread. DO IT.
    Notice the post above is time 12 am. It was posted approximately 2030 starting to see how confusing the data sets would be? Each post has an irregular time. That is not inline with the site. Or the date. So send a subpoena for 1200 am on sat and you wont get the post above. You will get something else if the ips were stored and they are.not.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast