Manhunt for the ghost - Page 10
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Unregistered
    Anyone watch Banfield tonight? She just made the Chief and Hoffman look like liars and incompetent. Pretty funny

Unregistered
    It’s weird how clues can be right in front of some people the entire time and yet they fail to see them. Instead of relying on their gut feelings, intuition and what they are seeing they depend on technology and force multipliers. Tracking a wild animal is a discipline not a group event. Perhaps you missed the most important clue the entire time. It was staring you right in the face. He wanted to be found. Just a theory.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s weird how clues can be right in front of some people the entire time and yet they fail to see them. Instead of relying on their gut feelings, intuition and what they are seeing they depend on technology and force multipliers. Tracking a wild animal is a discipline not a group event. Perhaps you missed the most important clue the entire time. It was staring you right in the face. He wanted to be found. Just a theory.
    Possibly, but one thing is for sure, they allegedly had camera surveillance but missed him leaving his house for the final time, at which time he drove to the wooded area and died by yet to be determined means. They even tagged the veh for overnight parking. If they had been doing there job, when he left the residence he could have been followed and stopped, he was obviously in a state of mental mind to die, that would be enough to take him, but never the less, NPPD failed us again and later began there fruitless million dollar search

Unregistered

Single and ready to mingle

OK, so Josh did not find the bones....but he can "bone" me anytime!
    He's a hottie. Love you Josh!

Unregistered
    OK, so Josh did not find the bones....but he can "bone" me anytime!
    He's a hottie. Love you Josh!
    Sir..I think he is straight so that is gross!

Unregistered
    Possibly, but one thing is for sure, they allegedly had camera surveillance but missed him leaving his house for the final time, at which time he drove to the wooded area and died by yet to be determined means. They even tagged the veh for overnight parking. If they had been doing there job, when he left the residence he could have been followed and stopped, he was obviously in a state of mental mind to die, that would be enough to take him, but never the less, NPPD failed us again and later began there fruitless million dollar search

Their. Say it with me Their it shows possession of a person place or thing. The thing being fault. Second time!

Unregistered
    Their. Say it with me Their it shows possession of a person place or thing. The thing being fault. Second time!
    Well, There, someone knows how to use a ****headonary, 1st edition GED. You really should patch up things with your blow up doll, your love life must really be suffering. Patch things up, add some air and you can resume your life. THERE how was that ???? 1st time !!!!!

Unregistered
    Well, There, someone knows how to use a ****headonary, 1st edition GED. You really should patch up things with your blow up doll, your love life must really be suffering. Patch things up, add some air and you can resume your life. THERE how was that ???? 1st time !!!!!
    I would rather have a General Education Diploma (the state of Florida now refers to it only as a High School Diploma, since home schooling has become popular) than (conjunction) whatever you have. All jokes put to the side, you need to watch that school house rock cartoon bro. The cartoon provides an easy to understand explanation of grammar, using a catchy song. It’s really educational. Also are you spying on me? How did you know about my friends doll he left at my place? I will try to find a book for you to read since you missed english class, at your awesome high school. You need one that explains sentence structure and where comas should be placed. You have three maybe ten commas in your first sentence. You also have two words next to each other which are capitalized. That won’t fly bro. If you were my trainee you would be getting a fail today. I would delete your report and make you start over. Sing baby! Conjunction junction what’s you function? Hooking up words and phrases and clauses. You need to learn search and seizure and hot use their and there now now, la la la la la- la la la la

Unregistered
    I would rather have a General Education Diploma (the state of Florida now refers to it only as a High School Diploma, since home schooling has become popular) than (conjunction) whatever you have. All jokes put to the side, you need to watch that school house rock cartoon bro. The cartoon provides an easy to understand explanation of grammar, using a catchy song. It’s really educational. Also are you spying on me? How did you know about my friends doll he left at my place? I will try to find a book for you to read since you missed english class, at your awesome high school. You need one that explains sentence structure and where comas should be placed. You have three maybe ten commas in your first sentence. You also have two words next to each other which are capitalized. That won’t fly bro. If you were my trainee you would be getting a fail today. I would delete your report and make you start over. Sing baby! Conjunction junction what’s you function? Hooking up words and phrases and clauses. You need to learn search and seizure and hot use their and there now now, la la la la la- la la la la
    Your right,,,,, I would never be your trainee,,, simply because I would be dragging your GED ass out of the car ,,,,how's that bro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Your right,,,,, I would never be your trainee,,, simply because I would be dragging your GED ass out of the car ,,,,how's that bro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you drag my GED ass out of the car. I would recommend that you be fired for your anger issues, lack of basic knowledge for the 4th amendment and constant grammatical issues. Finally considering your obesity these anger issues could cause you to have a heart attack. This places myself and the citizens in danger. So you’re fired! 😎 bro.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast