Manhunt for the ghost - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Life in the bubble !!!! People are selling drugs everywhere, walmart lot, several houses etc, hookers, well houses in the grid yorkshire hookers and cruisers, and guns, you dumb shit its Florida almost everyone has a gun, so I guess its yes, your presumption of NP is what you are led to believe, not reality, no its not white shirt hillbilly county but it sure aint mayberry either. PS what maybe the third largest land mass in Fla, small ????
    You seem angry. It’s not my fault North Port is small town with little to no crime. That is a good thing. Less stress for the officers (trust me). It is just a good place to live. Why you calling me names? Big has nothing to with anything. Montana is big yet very little crime. Be proud. Don’t make it something it isn’t.

Unregistered
    A lot of people bearing false witness on this site. It will have consequences, you’ve been warned.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...dence-says-yes

Unregistered
    You seem angry. It’s not my fault North Port is small town with little to no crime. That is a good thing. Less stress for the officers (trust me). It is just a good place to live. Why you calling me names? Big has nothing to with anything. Montana is big yet very little crime. Be proud. Don’t make it something it isn’t.
    You should take your own advice

Unregistered
    A lot of people bearing false witness on this site. It will have consequences, you’ve been warned.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...dence-says-yes
    Please ***** !!!!!!! your threat is scaring no one

Unregistered
    You should take your own advice
    I do. I agree with myself everyday. Peace man. North Port is a quite little town with a home vibe. You want action as a cop I wouldn’t suggest North Port. You want a good agency and easy gig. This is the place. Nice equipment good pay clean town. No crime. Be proud of what you do.

Unregistered
    I do. I agree with myself everyday. Peace man. North Port is a quite little town with a home vibe. You want action as a cop I wouldn’t suggest North Port. You want a good agency and easy gig. This is the place. Nice equipment good pay clean town. No crime. Be proud of what you do.
    narly dude, your in a fantasy world, there is no such shangrala anymore, but hey, leave your doors open, car unlocked or walk thru the wrong neighborhood. peace out

Unregistered
    narly dude, your in a fantasy world, there is no such shangrala anymore, but hey, leave your doors open, car unlocked or walk thru the wrong neighborhood. peace out
    Ok let me know what neighborhood I can’t walk in. Car hopping is everywhere (not a violent crime). Let me know which “hood” I can’t walk in and I will get my courage up and walk through there. You just seem so angry. How many paper calls does an evening shift car get per night in you busiest zone? How many arrest are made from capers per shift? How many times are you x15/x19 ? Come man you got a good gig. I agree with you North Port is a violent place crime ridden city and very dangerous to work. Now, you happy? You win. Stay safe keep your MoTav on

Unregistered
    North Port was a nice town...until the New Yahkers started moving in.
    Hope to see a 4 sale soon on the ghost's parents' dwelling.

Unregistered
    North Port was a nice town...until the New Yahkers started moving in.
    Hope to see a 4 sale soon on the ghost's parents' dwelling.
    Be awesome if Cuomo moved into Bobcat Trail.

Unregistered

Overtime !!!!

The figures are starting to emerge regarding the search for Launderie. NBC reports that in the last two months NPPD spent $326,000 on O/T for its officers. The total O/T for the entire previous year was $195 K. This of course does not include any reimbursements to other agencies for manpower and equipt or other monies used by NPPD. JT gave a statement to Wink news that O/T was down, JT figures do not lie, unlike well you know. The news is pressing for final figures, lets see if NPPD is forthcoming in what was actually spent on this investigation, total all inclusive figures. They have a 22 million dollar plus budget for this fiscal year. guess money is no object !!!!!!!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112