Sups personal bodyguard

Unregistered

Sups personal bodyguard

Why oh why does the Sup need a personal bodyguard?

What makes him so special to require a full time sworn law enforcement officer at his side all day?

And, how does someone get that sweet gig? 😂

Unregistered

VIP deserve your sympathy too

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why oh why does the Sup need a personal bodyguard?

What makes him so special to require a full time sworn law enforcement officer at his side all day?

And, how does someone get that sweet gig? 😂
    Actually that's not that unusual for public figures. Remember, he's making some very unpopular decisions that are bring sent from above, (not heaven above , but the biden admin, through channels like Obama land) I'm sure he's becoming paranoid since his conscience is telling him what he's doing is violating all sorts of constitutional fundamental rights and liberties. But let's look at it more closely shall we?

Most despots, need body guards because they always go against the peoples will. Although it's so wrong for anyone to use violence or threats of violence, the democrat mind projects its own fears on those it oppressed. That is to say, they know their unlawful polices are worthy of punishment.
    Hence, they are aware that protection may seem appropriate.

Although it is an unfounded fear, nevertheless it is a necessity. Simply because he is a high profile public figure. After all, there are so many bat crazy nut cases like John brinkley Jr, who was recently released by democrats ,even though he attempted to kill Reagan, who would imagine all sorts of crazy ideas. So don't knockem. I think all politicians or public figures should have protection. Even the very scum who advocate defunding the police.
    In Florida, our governor is defending police.
    That is your public message for today.

🤣

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually that's not that unusual for public figures. Remember, he's making some very unpopular decisions that are bring sent from above, (not heaven above , but the biden admin, through channels like Obama land) I'm sure he's becoming paranoid since his conscience is telling him what he's doing is violating all sorts of constitutional fundamental rights and liberties. But let's look at it more closely shall we?

Most despots, need body guards because they always go against the peoples will. Although it's so wrong for anyone to use violence or threats of violence, the democrat mind projects its own fears on those it oppressed. That is to say, they know their unlawful polices are worthy of punishment.
    Hence, they are aware that protection may seem appropriate.

Although it is an unfounded fear, nevertheless it is a necessity. Simply because he is a high profile public figure. After all, there are so many bat crazy nut cases like John brinkley Jr, who was recently released by democrats ,even though he attempted to kill Reagan, who would imagine all sorts of crazy ideas. So don't knockem. I think all politicians or public figures should have protection. Even the very scum who advocate defunding the police.
    In Florida, our governor is defending police.
    That is your public message for today.

🤣
    Yeah I get all that….but he’s just a superintendent….he’s had law enforcement protection for a few years now.

He had Horgy with him for the longest time!…guess that’s why Horgy is so angry all the time. …he’s still traumatized by it…

Unregistered
    You think riding around with a self-centered, narcissistic, ego-maniac, who only cares about himself and his career, is a good assignment?
    Think again. The guy is a dousche who’s politicized the position more than anyone before him and after.
    No thanks, show me 09-13 at my school, over spending time with Pinocchio 👃🏼

Unregistered

Good grief,

This is so petty, did you happen to read the latest post that no county city or private corporation can force you to get a dangerous vaccine?
    That's big news! And your worried about the superintendents Uber driver?! WTF ! Small minds worry about little shit! Who gives a shit about his left driver! The big news is you can't be fired for refusing to take the poisonous fauci and bill hates nano tech shots.