Dodge Hellcat 707 HP

Unregistered

Dodge Hellcat 707 HP

I got my new Dodge Hellcat Challenger, 6.2 liter 707 HP. I need to do a top end run and I would appreciate if you can tell me a time and place where I can do this. I was thinking early AM hours on the turnpike just north of the Palm Beach line. If that doesnt work then maybe the BeeLine about the same time frame. Im letting you know in advance.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I got my new Dodge Hellcat Challenger, 6.2 liter 707 HP. I need to do a top end run and I would appreciate if you can tell me a time and place where I can do this. I was thinking early AM hours on the turnpike just north of the Palm Beach line. If that doesnt work then maybe the BeeLine about the same time frame. Im letting you know in advance.
    You’ll be taking a ride to the jail. Just letting you know in advance.

Unregistered
    You’ll be taking a ride to the jail. Just letting you know in advance.
    The problem that you have is you can't take to jail what you can't catch. I can outdrive and outmaneuver you guys all day long and I have a mobile stingray in my car. You guys are toast. My car starts at 707 hp, you will barely see my tail lights, that is if I decide to leave them on, can you say brake light/tail light kill switch. It's what happens when you have more money than time.

Unregistered
    The problem that you have is you can't take to jail what you can't catch. I can outdrive and outmaneuver you guys all day long and I have a mobile stingray in my car. You guys are toast. My car starts at 707 hp, you will barely see my tail lights, that is if I decide to leave them on, can you say brake light/tail light kill switch. It's what happens when you have more money than time.
    Just to let you know. 99% of Troopers really don’t give a rats ass if you leave us behind or if you flee. It’s your family suffering in your funeral when you get lkilled. To us homey, it’s just a job. THI will be waiting on you. Secure job protection. It’s just like MC that runs from us. We will pick up your pieces and deliver them to your family. Here you go, it’s your family members pieces for your close casket. Enjoy! 🤣

Unregistered
    Famous last words haha. We are all so impressed by you 🙄

Unregistered
    Yawn, clearly he has more time than money because he's on LEO Affairs.
    Challengers suck...he forgot that we drive them for a living. He bought the small penis version to compensate.

His car will be covered in bird shit at a salvage yard.

Unregistered
    Yawn, clearly he has more time than money because he's on LEO Affairs.
    Challengers suck...he forgot that we drive them for a living. He bought the small penis version to compensate.

His car will be covered in bird shit at a salvage yard.
    The women dont call it "Two Inch Killer" for nothing.

Unregistered
    Go to us-27 toward palm beach anytime of the day, ive never seen em there