Parkland Rat - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
 

Thread: Parkland Rat

  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Nord is garbage.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He definitely should not have left him there knowing how intoxicated he was.
    True you don’t leave your so called friend behind like that. You had multiple alcoholic beverages with the guy and then leave him to be arrested. How about driving him home are pay for an Uber.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    True you don’t leave your so called friend behind like that. You had multiple alcoholic beverages with the guy and then leave him to be arrested. How about driving him home are pay for an Uber.
    Is there proof he was with Boozer B.?
    I am sure they are friends because they act alike and who else would hang with either of the 2?

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is there proof he was with Boozer B.?
    I am sure they are friends because they act alike and who else would hang with either of the 2?
    Their is proof that the two of them was together at the same location.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Their is proof that the two of them was together at the same location.
    Yes video evidence that IA probably already has. Now BN will be a witness against BS in the IA case.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes video evidence that IA probably already has. Now BN will be a witness against BS in the IA case.
    We could only hope

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    IA visited the location and got copies of the receipt and type of alcoholic drinks and the video.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    IA visited the location and got copies of the receipt and type of alcoholic drinks and the video.
    Maybe fat boy was seen stumbling out of the bar getting into his police car

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Karma

    Sgt BN started his career at Parkland PD - a place that would hire him. When Parkland PD was absorbed by BSO we were highly blessed to get him. Now he is back in the Parkland district blessing the people who hired him in the first place. That is the way it should be, they deserve to have such a fine piece of manpower serving them as a sergeant.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sgt BN started his career at Parkland PD - a place that would hire him. When Parkland PD was absorbed by BSO we were highly blessed to get him. Now he is back in the Parkland district blessing the people who hired him in the first place. That is the way it should be, they deserve to have such a fine piece of manpower serving them as a sergeant.
    Karma will eventually get him! It’s only a matter of time before he phucks up and gets nailed by ia or pc

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •