Parkland Rat
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
 

Thread: Parkland Rat

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Parkland Rat

    Parkland rat randomly shows up on creeks scene fishing for stuff. You know who you are you fat Disgusting fuc*.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Sgt Breadcrumbs strikes again!

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Way to go Nightmare Nord. You’ve now managed to have an outside agency hate you now. What’s this guys obsession with breadcrumbs anyway? Always worried about how much his guys move. The one who needs to move the most is his fat self. Maybe if he generated some breadcrumbs of his own he wouldn’t be such a fat POS.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Parkland rat randomly shows up on creeks scene fishing for stuff. You know who you are you fat Disgusting fuc*.
    This isn’t funny, because of this Sgt coming on scene and recording Creek officers who were just involved in a shooting without their knowledge then giving a statement to FDLE that he witnessed excessive force a creek officer might loose his job.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Way to go Nightmare Nord. You’ve now managed to have an outside agency hate you now. What’s this guys obsession with breadcrumbs anyway? Always worried about how much his guys move. The one who needs to move the most is his fat self. Maybe if he generated some breadcrumbs of his own he wouldn’t be such a fat POS.
    If he were in Vietnam years ago, when the enemy was shelling us, we would have used the opportunity to roll one of our own grenades on him - perfect cover.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Cheese 🧀

    Is there anything LOWER than a rat infestation? In this line of work a RAT like this loser is dangerous. It's one thing if you see a blatant crime like stealing cash or selling drugs . That's rare and if you report it, good riddance to the dirty employee. But most rats are just sniveling cowards!

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is there anything LOWER than a rat infestation? In this line of work a RAT like this loser is dangerous. It's one thing if you see a blatant crime like stealing cash or selling drugs . That's rare and if you report it, good riddance to the dirty employee. But most rats are just sniveling cowards!
    Actually the biggest coward is you because you are on here typing anonymously. If you're not such a coward why don't you say your name or go to the sergeant you're talkin about. But you won't do that you sniveling coward!!!

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually the biggest coward is you because you are on here typing anonymously. If you're not such a coward why don't you say your name or go to the sergeant you're talkin about. But you won't do that you sniveling coward!!!
    I'm sorry, I didn't see your name anywhere on the post......POT....KETTLE....sniveling coward???

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Breadcrumbs has no shame. He even gets his partner sgts arrested

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Breadcrumbs has no shame. He even gets his partner sgts arrested
    He definitely should not have left him there knowing how intoxicated he was.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •