Liar liar shucks He was caught…😀

Unregistered

Liar liar shucks He was caught…😀

Did you all see the new video from the mayor and the citizens… the new chief was asked you BC how the citizens arrived to the meeting… they were t35 by the police to the meeting for there 30 seconds of fame on video.. when the city BC asked the chief, he said he was u aware how they arrived. until he was caught in a web of lies.. not a good way to start out…great job staff

Unregistered
    What the F**king Joe Biden did you just write?

Unregistered
    Did you also see in the Mayors Video they showed the guy that the city just payed $8000 to even though he made false accusation and the Officers were cleared of all wrong doings after ridding the desk for several months. Pathetic

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What the F**king Joe Biden did you just write?
    No shizzzzzz! I can only imagine what OP's reports look like!

Unregistered
    Did you all see the new video from the mayor and the citizens… the new chief was asked you BC how the citizens arrived to the meeting… they were t35 by the police to the meeting for there 30 seconds of fame on video.. when the city BC asked the chief, he said he was u aware how they arrived. until he was caught in a web of lies.. not a good way to start out…great job staff
    English Mother Fu*ker, do you speak it ?

Unregistered
    You are one retarded mother f*cker!

Jesus dude! That was painful to read. I still have no F’n clue what the hell you're talking about.

Actually my apologies, let me write so you will understand.

Yuuu aw won retaded moda fuka