Florida PBA is in full melt down
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Florida PBA is in full melt down

The Florida PBA, under Kaz’ watch, is in total melt down. The head staff has taken voluntary demotions as they cannot deal with the gross mismanagement and questionable actions from Kaz.
    Seems that when a certain couple of other PBA Presidents come to see kaz, he and his minions go off by themselves to lunch or dinner. No one else is allowed to attend.
    If the meltdown continues, Florida PBA will be no more

Unregistered
    Kaz is definitely not an easy person to work with. He has been more than lucky we have an awesome sheriff but when he’s gone we will see different results.
    I think he’s on a little man hard trip so I can see how he turns people off

Unregistered
    Kaz needs to learn to be humble. He turns people off and his aggressive style should be directed to abusive administrations and anti police jerks but not toward his
    Members.
    I think the time has come for them to post their credit card expenditures. After it’s our money they are spending. We should know how they are spending it!!!

Unregistered
    Good luck on that! Ask for them, your booted. WPPD got smart, no confidence the PBA.

Just look at your command- top to bottom PBA positions.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good luck on that! Ask for them, your booted. WPPD got smart, no confidence the PBA.

Just look at your command- top to bottom PBA positions.
    I know the PBA has become a fiefdom for them. They are the royalties.

Unregistered
    If you're not in the PBA or part of the Demario Mafia you are just a bottom feeder. Plain and simple.

Unregistered
    Quit crying and get a set like WPBPD. Vote of no confidence. IUPA or other. $$$ dried up so does Ric and Kaz

Unregistered
    Quit crying and get a set like WPBPD. Vote of no confidence. IUPA or other. $$$ dried up so does Ric and Kaz
    Really moron. That easy? You have to get the union to start the vote of no confidence. Which won't happen since they are in Demarios back pocket. Before you run your man pleaser know what you're talking about.

Unregistered
    The old man is retiring soon and the gov is going to appoint Araujo the next Sheriff. we'll see if he has the same parasitic relationship with the PBA

Unregistered
    The old man is retiring soon and the gov is going to appoint Araujo the next Sheriff. we'll see if he has the same parasitic relationship with the PBA
    One can hope. This administration is well past its date to leave.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast