Plane crashed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plane crashed

Unregistered

Plane crashed

What do code enforement do to stops plan crashs in Miramar? Very not be safe. Please have them stop crashs over house. What they do?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What do code enforement do to stops plan crashs in Miramar? Very not be safe. Please have them stop crashs over house. What they do?
    WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK does this jibberish mean? What would code enforcement have to do with a plane that left Naples enroute to Perry Airport? Do yourself a favor don't post again!

Unregistered
    Need safe not you being mean to me. I pay tax.

Unregistered
    Need safe not you being mean to me. I pay tax.
    You need to understand basic facts about what happened- that's what YOU need to understand!
    Your whole post is ridiculous. No one that works for the City of Miramar can stop a plane from crashing into your house! No one- not a single person- not code enforcement- not the police- not the fire department- not zoning- not the mayor- not the commissioners- not parks department,etc. I am not being mean I am being honest with you about a foolish post! It doesn't matter if you pay taxes or not! Planes are going to crash!

Unregistered
    You are racists to me. Do job.

Unregistered
    You are racists to me. Do job.
    Not being a racist but that post proves you are truly a f*cking idiot! You also fail to understand basic facts!

Unregistered
    Demand cude enforment stop plan fly over house. Do job now.

Unregistered
    Demand cude enforment stop plan fly over house. Do job now.
    How do you propose they stop planes from crashing? Its a simple question that you should be able to answer.
    Meanwhile learn how to write an intelligent properly worded sentence. Learn how to spell basic words while you are at it!
    Oh that's right you're a tax payer!

Unregistered
    Stop from over no fly house if do crash then no hit house. Do job to save tax pay. Tax do pay you job. Do work. Save risident Don't be lzzy.

Unregistered
    Stop from over no fly house if do crash then no hit house. Do job to save tax pay. Tax do pay you job. Do work. Save risident Don't be lzzy.
    Okay I am done with you! You are freaking nuts!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast