The Real Game Being Played - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Stop comparing him to Timoney.
    We are in a new era and Ace is his own person.

While its natural to compare, its dangerous.
    Comparing breeds feelings of envy and disregards an individual for their own uniqueness.

For an agency that struggles so much with diversity, even within shared Cuban ethnicity - it is obvious this lack of
    acceptance for an individual

If you want to be an agency that espouses innovation, you cannot hamper it; that means you must loose this
    round peg in a square hole mentality. This is groupthink, and it defies the essence of what innovation means.

This is a sign old thinking. We are in a new era, changes happening faster than we can compliment them in
    some cases. It is very important to guard, but not to stifle.

Unregistered
    Chief,
    A great leader inspires. This is not without humility or error in judgement at some times.
    Stay focused on the mission for the agency and continue to support your decisions with viable supporting documents.

There is no shame in decision-making when it is supporting with credible information.
    Your sources must be loyal in their supply of information and you must not be in haste to be misinformed.
    The strength in how you deliver this will be appreciated, and your wisdom to discern evil that seeks to harm.

Stay true to yourself and those that are in the profession for the right reasons.
    Society relies on this for safety and assurance that comes with the calling of the profession.

You will get through this and many thank and support you for taking a mission that so few would even want to be challenged by for the real intended purpose.

Corruption always waits at the front door; it's only that character with a certain combination of virtues that can be strong enough to let corruption and envy fall on itself.
    Miami has been beholden to corruption and envy for so long, she can't even see her natural beauty beneath it.

Stay the course, continue the decisions that will allow Miami to set herself free from the ugliness that holds her back.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop comparing him to Timoney.
    We are in a new era, and Ace is his person.

While it's natural to compare, it's dangerous.
    Comparing breeds feelings of envy and disregards an individual for their uniqueness.

For an agency that struggles so much with diversity, even within shared Cuban ethnicity - it is obvious this lack of
    acceptance for an individual

If you want to be an agency that espouses innovation, you cannot hamper it; that means you must lose this
    round peg in a square hole mentality. This is groupthink, and it defies the essence of what innovation means.

This is a sign of old thinking. We are in a new era; changes are happening faster than we can complement them in some cases. It is essential to guard but not to stifle.
    Your grammar is a bad as your reading comprehension. Please reread my post, and notice I did not compare; I wrote that Acevedo is NO John F. Timoney. I am taking the liberty of correcting your grammar to give you a glimpse at proper syntax.

Unregistered
    What good work? His traveling around self promoting himself. Now it looks like he didn’t take any time off when he was traveling to Huston. In other words he was MIA in Huston on city time.
    He claims to be the Michael Jordon of police work........Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha more like the clown in a batman movie. Welcome to Miami Bit$hes.........................

Unregistered
    He claims to be the Michael Jordon of police work........Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha more like the clown in a batman movie. Welcome to Miami Bit$hes.........................
    where did he claim this?

Unregistered
    where did he claim this?
    I think it was someone at city hall that called him the Mike Jordon of police work.

Unregistered
    I think it was someone at city hall that called him the Mike Jordon of police work.
    Precisely, it WAS NOT himself declaring this, it was someone else's declaration to blow out of proportion.

Unregistered
    Your grammar is a bad as your reading comprehension. Please reread my post, and notice I did not compare; I wrote that Acevedo is NO John F. Timoney. I am taking the liberty of correcting your grammar to give you a glimpse at proper syntax.
    I don't know your obsession with Tim to be honest, the guy was drunk half of the time or it appeared so , he had zero personality and will never say hi to anyone on the hallway . He was a democrat and perhaps the only thing he had going was that he was old school with the old ways of doing things that he learned if that works for you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12