Vaccine incentive - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The antibodies from the vaccine last longer than those generated after one endures Covid (assuming you don't die).

If I still get Covid, it means I probably won't even get sick. More likely I won't have to be hospitalized, intubated, or die. Non-vaxxed cannot say that. Yes, even healthy people who are unvaxxed.
    Yeah, ever seen a loved one being intubated (broken teeth are common)? Even better, how about the sight, sounds, and gore of pulling that tube out so they can finally die. If not, Google it.

If nothing else, do your family a favor and get vaccinated. You're not gonna grow a tail.

But if you get Covid, you very well may end up intubated. If you love them, spare them this decision.

Unregistered
    The antibodies from the vaccine last longer than those generated after one endures Covid (assuming you don't die)..........

You can not be that stupid!

Step away from the internet!

Unregistered
    You can not be that stupid!

Step away from the internet!

I know, that's not what the facebook meme told you, but that's a fact.

How about checking into what the Stanford University and University of Milan researchers are studying about just one of the longterm effects post Covid - Diabetes. They are finding, in addition to many other health issues, healthy people with no previous predisposition to Diabetes are becoming Diabetic once they recover.

Facts man, from legit researchers! I know, it's not as fun as hearing what you want to hear from some "Doctor" on YouTube who really has a "PhD" in Theology from a diploma mill.

But who cares, you know everything! You got your PhD in Dum Dum-ology from University of TikTok!

Unregistered

Yes Do Real Research

I know, that's not what the facebook meme told you, but that's a fact.

How about checking into what the Stanford University and University of Milan researchers are studying about just one of the longterm effects post Covid - Diabetes. They are finding, in addition to many other health issues, healthy people with no previous predisposition to Diabetes are becoming Diabetic once they recover.

Facts man, from legit researchers! I know, it's not as fun as hearing what you want to hear from some "Doctor" on YouTube who really has a "PhD" in Theology from a diploma mill.

But who cares, you know everything! You got your PhD in Dum Dum-ology from University of TikTok!
    Yes, do real research: Like learning how the Nazi's came to power from the late 1920's into WW2; like learning how an entire nation had their liberal, faux intellectual hubris appealed to whereby 6 million plus Jews were ultimately segregated and exterminated through a government machinated bureaucracy and the rest of the "enlightened" in German society ignored it, while people were marked, herded, shot or gassed. Oh, I know, I know, how dare you compare vaccine mandates to the atrocities of the Third Reich. Oh gee whiz, the Nazi's also experimented on people. Dr. Mengele much?

Spare us your public health argument. Covid is not Ebola and the stats on survival rate by age and health without vaccination speak all the facts you need to know to make an educated decision for yourself. For my age demographic it is 99.5 percent survival rate even if I catch Covid (I already had it by the way and I am still here typing this morning without any of the vaccines). I don't think I want some government bureaucrat anywhere telling me to take a jab to keep my job for an approximately .5 percent return on my risk of what's in the jab to potentially improve my "survivability" rate to a supposed 100 percent, while at the same time risking an adverse reaction to what's in the vaccine or its potential medicinal side effects, which are very real and verified as occurring. Oh yeah, and by the way, you also have no longitudinal efficacy on how the vaccine will affect you or anyone else 5 years or longer down the road. How about you provide us an ingredient list of exactly what is in these vaccines?

Bottom line: when its risk versus reward in regards to my health under the current context of the circumstances with Covid, I will choose for myself what I put in my body. I don't need a free doughnut, movie pass, vaccine cash incentive, or some employment mandate threats from political bureaucrats with an agenda to help me decide what to do about taking the jab. Wanting freedom of choice does not make you an intellectual midget or conspiracy propagandist.

To the vaccine pusher(s) who keep responding to and denigrating every post that does not support mandatory vaccination, please note that using the Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" strategy of ridiculing anyone you don't agree with becomes very transparent and weakens your position in the debate. Leftists love Alinsky tactics. It is their "go to" strategy for agenda pushing.

If you want the jab, get it. If you don't, so be it. Anything else is drifting away from freedom and the Constitution, and towards tyranny.

Unregistered
    Yes, do real research: Like learning how the Nazi's came to power from the late 1920's into WW2; like learning how an entire nation had their liberal, faux intellectual hubris appealed to whereby 6 million plus Jews were ultimately segregated and exterminated through a government machinated bureaucracy and the rest of the "enlightened" in German society ignored it, while people were marked, herded, shot or gassed. Oh, I know, I know, how dare you compare vaccine mandates to the atrocities of the Third Reich. Oh gee whiz, the Nazi's also experimented on people. Dr. Mengele much?

Spare us your public health argument. Covid is not Ebola and the stats on survival rate by age and health without vaccination speak all the facts you need to know to make an educated decision for yourself. For my age demographic it is 99.5 percent survival rate even if I catch Covid (I already had it by the way and I am still here typing this morning without any of the vaccines). I don't think I want some government bureaucrat anywhere telling me to take a jab to keep my job for an approximately .5 percent return on my risk of what's in the jab to potentially improve my "survivability" rate to a supposed 100 percent, while at the same time risking an adverse reaction to what's in the vaccine or its potential medicinal side effects, which are very real and verified as occurring. Oh yeah, and by the way, you also have no longitudinal efficacy on how the vaccine will affect you or anyone else 5 years or longer down the road. How about you provide us an ingredient list of exactly what is in these vaccines?

Bottom line: when its risk versus reward in regards to my health under the current context of the circumstances with Covid, I will choose for myself what I put in my body. I don't need a free doughnut, movie pass, vaccine cash incentive, or some employment mandate threats from political bureaucrats with an agenda to help me decide what to do about taking the jab. Wanting freedom of choice does not make you an intellectual midget or conspiracy propagandist.

To the vaccine pusher(s) who keep responding to and denigrating every post that does not support mandatory vaccination, please note that using the Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" strategy of ridiculing anyone you don't agree with becomes very transparent and weakens your position in the debate. Leftists love Alinsky tactics. It is their "go to" strategy for agenda pushing.

If you want the jab, get it. If you don't, so be it. Anything else is drifting away from freedom and the Constitution, and towards tyranny.

Yes, we've read - more than once - your cut and paste response above. I get it, for you, it is all about a power grab and nobody is telling you what to do.

According to you, everyone who's had the vaccine is in for longterm issues down the road. Yet you cite no study - much less a legitimate one - nor statistics. You are a sheep who believes what you read on Facebook, see on OAN, and live in fear of everything and everyone.

Whatever you say, Conspiracy Theorist!

Unregistered
    Yes, we've read - more than once - your cut and paste response above. I get it, for you, it is all about a power grab and nobody is telling you what to do.

According to you, everyone who's had the vaccine is in for longterm issues down the road. Yet you cite no study - much less a legitimate one - nor statistics. You are a sheep who believes what you read on Facebook, see on OAN, and live in fear of everything and everyone.

Whatever you say, Conspiracy Theorist!
    Thanks Saul, you just proved my point.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123