Vaccine incentive - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's wise. Why would you promote someone who does all their "research" on social effing media?? That's demonstrating poor critical thinking and decision making skills.
    What would be wise is recognizing those that have recovered from Covid and now have naturally acquired antibodies, aka, IMMUNITY. Estimates are that over 100 Million people in the US now have them, about one third of the population. I’m sure you feel your criminal justice degree from St Leo somehow qualifies you as an authority on disease and immune response but you’re not. Anyone in this office who’s survived Covid has no legitimate reason to receive the vaccine anymore than someone who had measles would get a measles vaccine after they recovered.

Unregistered
    What would be wise is recognizing those that have recovered from Covid and now have naturally acquired antibodies, aka, IMMUNITY. Estimates are that over 100 Million people in the US now have them, about one third of the population. I’m sure you feel your criminal justice degree from St Leo somehow qualifies you as an authority on disease and immune response but you’re not. Anyone in this office who’s survived Covid has no legitimate reason to receive the vaccine anymore than someone who had measles would get a measles vaccine after they recovered.
    Just because you've had Covid does not make you immune. You have temporary antibodies. Once gone, you're back to square one. Covid vax, and subsequent boosters, provide a continuum of antibodies.

Many people have had Covid more than once, and many haven't survived a second bout. There are also long hauler issues once you've had Covid with heart, lungs, etc....

But I'm sure you know all about this with your MD from University of Tiktok and are willing to "take your chances". Go for it!

Unregistered

Hey brilliance, you get a Measles vaccine BEFORE you get Measles, so you never get Measles in the FIRST place! Probably like how your parents had you vaccinated as a kid, amiright????

Also, Measles doesn't mutate like a Virus. That is why you need a booster, as your antibodies wane.

Unregistered
    Hey brilliance, you get a Measles vaccine BEFORE you get Measles, so you never get Measles in the FIRST place! Probably like how your parents had you vaccinated as a kid, amiright????

Also, Measles doesn't mutate like a Virus. That is why you need a booster, as your antibodies wane.
    This right here y'all!

Unregistered
    Those who refuse to get vaccinated are just proving Darwin's survival of the fittest theory. The weak shall perish, the strong will survive.

On the other hand those who got vaccinated on their own also deserve the reward given to those who had to be bribed to get vaccinated. It's only fair to treat all employees equally.

Unregistered
    Those who refuse to get vaccinated are just proving Darwin's survival of the fittest theory. The weak shall perish, the strong will survive.

On the other hand those who got vaccinated on their own also deserve the reward given to those who had to be bribed to get vaccinated. It's only fair to treat all employees equally.

Those who refuse to be vaccinated are proving the thinning the herd theory!

Unregistered
    Those who refuse to be vaccinated are proving the thinning the herd theory!
    However, it is still their choice.

Unregistered
    Just because you've had Covid does not make you immune. You have temporary antibodies. Once gone, you're back to square one. Covid vax, and subsequent boosters, provide a continuum of antibodies.

Many people have had Covid more than once, and many haven't survived a second bout. There are also long hauler issues once you've had Covid with heart, lungs, etc....

But I'm sure you know all about this with your MD from University of Tiktok and are willing to "take your chances". Go for it!
    This guy lol. Just because you get the vaccine does not make you immune. You have temporary antibodies. Once gone you have to get a booster. So what’s the difference beefcake?

Unregistered
    This guy lol. Just because you get the vaccine does not make you immune. You have temporary antibodies. Once gone you have to get a booster. So what’s the difference beefcake?

The antibodies from the vaccine last longer than those generated after one endures Covid (assuming you don't die).

If I still get Covid, it means I probably won't even get sick. More likely I won't have to be hospitalized, intubated, or die. Non-vaxxed cannot say that. Yes, even healthy people who are unvaxxed.

Unregistered
    I think that the antibodies work better than the vaccine. I think the vaccine may have dangerous side effects. However, in order to get the antibodies, you have to get covid. Some people with risk factors can die from Covid, so the vaccine seems the better option. Seems everyone responds different. It’s scary. Much like this job, bo correct decision. Pick you poison and choose your risk.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast