Vaccine incentive
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Vaccine incentive

Why do all Hillsborough County employees get two additional PTO days added plus the $500, if they have the COVID 19 vaccine yet us as Law enforcement aren’t getting the additional time?

Unregistered
    Why are you getting anything?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why do all Hillsborough County employees get two additional PTO days added plus the $500, if they have the COVID 19 vaccine yet us as Law enforcement aren’t getting the additional time?
    No one should get a thing! I am vaxxed and find it a complete waste of money on Hillsborough County's part. The vaccine is it's own reward.

Unregistered
    No one should get a thing! I am vaxxed and find it a complete waste of money on Hillsborough County's part. The vaccine is it's own reward.
    Yes, your reward awaits you soon enough in the near future. Good luck.

Unregistered
    Yes, your reward awaits you soon enough in the near future. Good luck.
    The more I see the coercion and bribes to take the vaccine, the more I’m convinced I’ve made the right decision to NEVER get it. I know way to many healthy people who took it and are now suffering negative side effects.

Unregistered
    The more I see the coercion and bribes to take the vaccine, the more I’m convinced I’ve made the right decision to NEVER get it. I know way to many healthy people who took it and are now suffering negative side effects.

I know dozens who've gotten the vaccine and have had NO side effects.

I also know dozens of perfectly healthy people who didn't get the vaccine. Most have recovered, but have longterm problems. One almost died,and one did.

Unregistered
    Getting the vaccine being the right or wrong choice aside, I’m happy to see the agency using positive reinforcement as a tool. I give it credit for that.

Unregistered
    Now they can track employees who haven’t had the vaccine. Guess who won’t get promoted or placed on midnights ?

Unregistered
    Now they can track employees who haven’t had the vaccine. Guess who won’t get promoted or placed on midnights ?
    That's wise. Why would you promote someone who does all their "research" on social effing media?? That's demonstrating poor critical thinking and decision making skills.

Unregistered
    I do as well. No thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast