PBA support bovo in Hialeah

Unregistered

PBA support bovo in Hialeah

Can you explain why is the PBA supporting boletero Bovo for Hialeah mayor when they don’t even represent the cops. With budget hearings, contract negotiations and car shows to worry about, PBA still find time to support for the second time a jobless career political looking for a job. That picture of Steadman behind the firefighter union rep or chief is a very good endorsement for Bovo. I can only hope that Cava doesn’t get upset at your latest political stunt. I also hope that the outcome is different from your last endorsement for county mayor race.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you explain why is the PBA supporting boletero Bovo for Hialeah mayor when they don’t even represent the cops. With budget hearings, contract negotiations and car shows to worry about, PBA still find time to support for the second time a jobless career political looking for a job. That picture of Steadman behind the firefighter union rep or chief is a very good endorsement for Bovo. I can only hope that Cava doesn’t get upset at your latest political stunt. I also hope that the outcome is different from your last endorsement for county mayor race.
    I don’t understand Steadman need to support, embrace, endorse, befriend cop haters. I just don’t understand his logic but I also don’t understand his association with so many convicted felons either.
    Maybe his upbringing which has been mentioned on these posts provide a roadmap of his lifestyle but he should be in a totally different profession.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t understand Steadman need to support, embrace, endorse, befriend cop haters. I just don’t understand his logic but I also don’t understand his association with so many convicted felons either.
    Maybe his upbringing which has been mentioned on these posts provide a roadmap of his lifestyle but he should be in a totally different profession.
    Birds of a feather flock together.