Fired Deputy Dino
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Fired Deputy Dino

Good riddance Dino. No one will miss you and karma got you for what you did.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What he do

Unregistered
    What he do
    He was bangin on duty with his best friends wife. Poor Mike fisher how the hell did he not beat his ass.

Unregistered
    Always the little guys.

Unregistered
    Always the little guys.
    Didn't the sheriff do the same thing and in his agency vehicle.

Unregistered
    But that was different, he wasn't committing adultery.

Unregistered
    Karma ain't done yet. That was his own dumb mistake, not karma

Unregistered
    He was bangin on duty with his best friends wife. Poor Mike fisher how the hell did he not beat his ass.
    I am embarrassed for this agency. I am on the road and how disrespectful do you have to be to have sex while on duty???

First of all, we don't need people working for this agency that can't keep thier pants on. Secondly Fisher is a good dude, always talked so highly of his wife!! I feel bad for him. I dont know why its so hard for people to just go to work, do your job and go home. Stop wrecking homes and messing with peoples lives. Im sad about this. His wife should be ashamed of herself too. Smdh.

Unregistered
    I am embarrassed for this agency. I am on the road and how disrespectful do you have to be to have sex while on duty???

First of all, we don't need people working for this agency that can't keep thier pants on. Secondly Fisher is a good dude, always talked so highly of his wife!! I feel bad for him. I dont know why its so hard for people to just go to work, do your job and go home. Stop wrecking homes and messing with peoples lives. Im sad about this. His wife should be ashamed of herself too. Smdh.
    This is the entire agency starting from the Sheriff down, it's never going to change. Sgt. KG is the worst.

Unregistered
    Sgt KM* to be correct

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast