Ortiz we see you
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Ortiz we see you

It is easy to understand why so much hate towards the Papier's and the anger about the Union giving them legal representation. Whortiz somehow knew they were going to get demoted and he understood that if they got demoted back to Captain he was going to run the same luck as Rolando Padron, Padron got rolled back to Lt and lost his Captain position because a more senior staff member was demoted and took his spot, so some how Whortiz the serpent knew that he was going to run the same luck and took advantage of the Papiers mistake and crucified them, he needed to make sure they were not demoted but “Fired” when he realize that they stood a fighting chance he went furious with the Union because he knows and understand what the future is bringing to him, now he is cornered. Whortiz is trying now to play both sides and is somehow attempting to distancing himself from Acevedo, there are rumors that it was him who came up with the idea of the truck that has been seen circulating around the City and also the website about Acevedo, he has done this in the past and has been involved in similar tactics. The good thing is that now most of us are starting to realize the conning ways of this character who can’t be trusted due to the fact that he has the tendencies of taking advantage of situations in order to better his own. Stay tuned for more, things will get more interesting from now on…..

Unregistered

Ron and Tommy playing ball with Carrillo

So it seems that Ron and Tommy have been playing g late night grab tail with Crazy Joe. They think that Crazy Joe will then reward them lol are they in for a rude awaking.

Unregistered
    OK I'm confused?? Don't you have civil service protection, up to the rank of captain? If they roll you back, don't they still have to pay you captains pay? (just asking) To demote a Captain to LT, seems somethings wrong or I'm missing something. Why don't they just up the slot's available for captains? We have 4, I believe? Those that passed the captains test but got a appointment to staff to make room for Ortiz. Should be higher on the rollback, then Ortiz's. He was the last promoted, so he SHOULD be the first rolled back. Why, hasn't that happen or did it never occur to anyone?

Unregistered
    Ortiz will always survive in this agency. He has a lot of dirt to have many funerals. Ortiz is a chess player and winner. Stop playing domino’s and learn from him. He will retired with full pension when he is ready, not before. The man is very smart. Watch his future moves that are coming at you. So all you haters need to stop. Tommy girl will not survive with the FOP. The Commissioners are using him and the rest against this chief for their own personal gains. They will don’t him when it is all over.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ortiz will always survive in this agency. He has a lot of dirt to have many funerals. Ortiz is a chess player and winner. Stop playing domino’s and learn from him. He will retired with full pension when he is ready, not before. The man is very smart. Watch his future moves that are coming at you. So all you haters need to stop. Tommy girl will not survive with the FOP. The Commissioners are using him and the rest against this chief for their own personal gains. They will don’t him when it is all over.

Do what your saying is that Ortiz really runs the department and you have to jump on board or else ?

Unregistered
    Do what your saying is that Ortiz really runs the department and you have to jump on board or else ?
    What I’m saying is he works the system for his advantage and advancements. He knows the players to include city hall. Keep documents on the one’s that’s important and use them when need be. They put themselves into those situations. He record’s and maintains. Some may call it a snitch, I say he’s smart with what’s being going on in this agency the last ten years.

Unregistered

CRAZY JOE the WIFE BEATER IS CRAZIER THAN EVER

So it seems that Ron and Tommy have been playing g late night grab tail with Crazy Joe. They think that Crazy Joe will then reward them lol are they in for a rude awaking.
    So this idiot Carollo gets up there today and start spewing his poison and venom. He feels really tough when he sits behind that desk, with his tight wig on and acts all macho. Mind you, he has been conspiring with they Unicorn and the fired disgraced Papers on how to destroy anyone who does not support his wife beating ass. Yes, For those of you that haven’t been around long enough, crazy Joe once was accused of beating his wife. Anyways, as I was saying, what a shit show. What an embarrassment for the city to have those three “commissioners” aka clowns representing Miami. Ortiz , he is trying to make you explode, careful man. Chief I hope you can *#%* all of them. Now let me go back to protecting the good citizens of Miami.

Unregistered
    So this idiot Carollo gets up there today and start spewing his poison and venom. He feels really tough when he sits behind that desk, with his tight wig on and acts all macho. Mind you, he has been conspiring with they Unicorn and the fired disgraced Papers on how to destroy anyone who does not support his wife beating ass. Yes, For those of you that haven’t been around long enough, crazy Joe once was accused of beating his wife. Anyways, as I was saying, what a shit show. What an embarrassment for the city to have those three “commissioners” aka clowns representing Miami. Ortiz , he is trying to make you explode, careful man. Chief I hope you can *#%* all of them. Now let me go back to protecting the good citizens of Miami.
    Captain he has you busy navigating all your fake social media accounts and ProtonMail huh? Lol

Unregistered
    Was the sleeping doper at the commish meeting or was he in the back seat again

Unregistered
    You still don't understand this guy, he's super smart in an evil way to his own benefit , for him this is a game and he will destroy anyone to get ahead in the game .He has so much dirt on the city and all of the players going back to when junior's dad was the head of the family , no one can touch him , he's untouchable .He allowed the Pipers to get fired as a chess piece , granted the chief was a wrench to his plan but he will destroy him in a heartbeat so fatmo will be place as a chief . He has so many skeletons on fatmo that he needs a bulldozer to dug them up .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast