Here’s Why You Should Ask for a 5% Raise Right Now - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    I don't think Bob has ever really gotten us anything above a 3% raise. Keeps us even with inflation. Thanks Bob.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't think Bob has ever really gotten us anything above a 3% raise. Keeps us even with inflation. Thanks Bob.
    Bob Gualtieri's administration is so top heavy it could use some cost cutting.

Unregistered
    As usual thats LEO Affairs BS. We got increase 10/1 and I get step raise next pay period. I’m going up almost 6%. It’s before I got here but I heard the Sheriff fixed the Step Plan a few years back with huge deputy pay increase. The Step Plan in one reason I came here.

Unregistered
    Bob Gualtieri's administration is so top heavy it could use some cost cutting.
    And Bob is pretty bottom heavy.

Unregistered
    As usual thats LEO Affairs BS. We got increase 10/1 and I get step raise next pay period. I’m going up almost 6%. It’s before I got here but I heard the Sheriff fixed the Step Plan a few years back with huge deputy pay increase. The Step Plan in one reason I came here.
    That's the step you'd have got anyway not your COLA. What about the ones who are topped out?

Unregistered
    When you are making $150k a year and you get a 3% COLA that's a raise of $4,500. When you make $75k a year it's a raise of $2,250.

Unregistered
    Let’s see. We can get rid of two assistant chief deputy positions ($170,000 each plus benefits) and a colonel ($155,000 plus benefits). That’s a good start. Start using PASS for screening of new hires and cut back in HR investigators and personnel. Threat Management is a joke, that’s over twenty positions and a useless Lieutenant. That would be probably $2,000,000 I’m savings. There are bloated units and sections all over the place. For an agency that investigates very few real murders the Homicide unit is ridiculously staffed. And ILP, or whatever the hell that is now, useless. Take the four or five million in savings and give real pay raises, that will draw experienced talent from other agencies. And it will retain people here. But no, we add more useless people to the marine unit for them to do little to nothing. They race to water rescues that they never make it to. Expensive boats and excessive personnel. They all drive fuel killing 4X4 super duty trucks to tow boats that stay at the marine facility. Land Management deputies get new side by sides to go out and protect Bambi. There is waste everywhere. If you look at what some of these units do, they do busy work to justify their existence. But rest assured the brass will promote any stupid thing these people do because it gets the sheriff re-elected. It’s all BS, but whatever.
    Get out from hiding behind the buildings and do your job instead of worrying about what others are doing. Its funny to read jealousy comments from grown ass adults.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12