Only a foolish deputy would marry a modern woman today

Unregistered

https://youtube.com/shorts/3niyG01_bkA?feature=share
    I'm telling you this woman represents millions of toxic women trying to be masculine. Ich!
    Ixh! Ich!!!
    When you moms start teaching your daughters to be feminine, nurturing, humble. They'll be treated like queens and stay married like our grandparents for 50-60 years till death do us part. Today, women jump from dikk to dikkk for 20-30 years have multiple men fucc up all their great relationships, pick nasty narcissistic bad boys, then claim theirs no good men. Well guess what loser hores since your mom was one and she never taught you the art of loyalty, now that you're 30 , 40, 50, the good men you look for made themselves rich and now just play with 20 year old bimbos and only a simp weak loser may or will settle for the ol hag ha ha ha 🤣🤣
    Trust me, I know, if they are 30 plus, pump and dump. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Oh and if you have kids, from the last relationship you ruined? You just lowered your chances by 70 percent of high quality men who would raise another man's brat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://youtube.com/shorts/3niyG01_bkA?feature=share
    I'm telling you this woman represents millions of toxic women trying to be masculine. Ich!
    Ixh! Ich!!!
    When you moms start teaching your daughters to be feminine, nurturing, humble. They'll be treated like queens and stay married like our grandparents for 50-60 years till death do us part. Today, women jump from dikk to dikkk for 20-30 years have multiple men fucc up all their great relationships, pick nasty narcissistic bad boys, then claim theirs no good men. Well guess what loser hores since your mom was one and she never taught you the art of loyalty, now that you're 30 , 40, 50, the good men you look for made themselves rich and now just play with 20 year old bimbos and only a simp weak loser may or will settle for the ol hag ha ha ha 🤣🤣
    Trust me, I know, if they are 30 plus, pump and dump. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Oh and if you have kids, from the last relationship you ruined? You just lowered your chances by 70 percent of high quality men who would raise another man's brat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

true true, just look at the D8 trick.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    true true, just look at the D8 trick.
    What not D8. Nothing happens there place is a dream district...