Only a foolish officer would marry a modern woman today toa

Unregistered

Only a foolish officer would marry a modern woman today toa

https://youtube.com/shorts/3niyG01_bkA?feature=share
    I'm telling you this woman represents millions of toxic women trying to be masculine. Ich!
    Ixh! Ich!!!
    When you moms start teaching your daughters to be feminine, nurturing, humble. They'll be treated likecqueens and stay married like our grandparents for 50 60 years till death do us part. Today, women jump from dikk to dikkk for 20 30 years have multiple men fucc up all their great relationships, pick nasty narcissistic bad boys, then claim theirs no good men. Well guess what loser hores since your mom was one and she never taught you the art of loyalty, now that you're 30 , 40, 50, the good men you look for made themselves rich and now just play with 20 year old bimbos and only a simp weak loser make will settle for the ol hag ha ha ha 🤣🤣
    Trust me, I know, if they are 30 plus, pump and dump. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Oh and if you have kids, from the last relationship you ruined? You just lowered your chances by 70 percent of high quality men who would raise another man's brat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered

Now here's a black man democrats hate because he has a mind

https://youtu.be/tvbVGfMHmXU

Armed citizen shoots robber. Blacl man's perspective. The democrats would destroy him publicly for actually thinking... he doesn't fit their narrative ha!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://youtube.com/shorts/3niyG01_bkA?feature=share
    I'm telling you this woman represents millions of toxic women trying to be masculine. Ich!
    Ixh! Ich!!!
    When you moms start teaching your daughters to be feminine, nurturing, humble. They'll be treated likecqueens and stay married like our grandparents for 50 60 years till death do us part. Today, women jump from dikk to dikkk for 20 30 years have multiple men fucc up all their great relationships, pick nasty narcissistic bad boys, then claim theirs no good men. Well guess what loser hores since your mom was one and she never taught you the art of loyalty, now that you're 30 , 40, 50, the good men you look for made themselves rich and now just play with 20 year old bimbos and only a simp weak loser make will settle for the ol hag ha ha ha 🤣🤣
    Trust me, I know, if they are 30 plus, pump and dump. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Oh and if you have kids, from the last relationship you ruined? You just lowered your chances by 70 percent of high quality men who would raise another man's brat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    We get it, you hate women. Deep down you’re just a gay guy. Stop pretending, weirdo. Just take a hard cack in your arse again and shut up about something you know nothing about, mariquita. Talk about something you know about: hard cack.

Unregistered

I'm in the mood for loooooove

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We get it, you hate women. Deep down you’re just a gay guy. Stop pretending, weirdo. Just take a hard cack in your arse again and shut up about something you know nothing about, mariquita. Talk about something you know about: hard cack.
    🤣and thats what a beotch useless hag says , Gay card. No moron I didn't say I don't like women I get plenty of pooney. I said just don't marry the losers.
    Nope boink and send they aassss home . 🤣🤣🤣🤣