Chief!!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chief!!!!!!

Unregistered
    That memo was weak and I’m sure by now that many people have placed it in the bottom of their bird cages to catch the bird droppings.

Morima

Clown chief

This is what happens when you circumvent the vetting process.

This clown can’t even write.

Who hired this fool?

Unregistered
    Apparently not the crazy commissioner who gave el Puerco morales the answers to the interviews. Did I hit all the points 😳

Unregistered
    Whoever said Houston was had a better police department than Miami anyways

Unregistered
    Chavez we see you

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chavez we see you
    This idiot was walking at the station the other day like he was Jesus on top of water, now he is the Titanic lol

Unregistered
    Crazy Joe is bringing out the artillery. However Carollo will self-destruct with his McCarthy Era antics. Chief, we are rooting that you kick the Bully's butt. Godspeed!
    What is the big deal? He called out the Cuban Mafia for being the Cuban Mafia. Saying Castro used it, is str8 bullchit. The Commissioners are corrupt and so is the PD. Poor guy did not know what he was stepping into. I am rooting for him. Good luck Chief.

Unregistered
    MPD has for decades now been a chit hole department much like Hialeah and Sweetwater used to be. You had people like Llanes, Exposito, Gomez, Warshaw and a bunch of others high ranking officials that only cared about themselves and enriching their friends.

Most of them could barely read and write any language.

Unregistered
    What is the big deal? He called out the Cuban Mafia for being the Cuban Mafia. Saying Castro used it, is str8 bullchit. The Commissioners are corrupt and so is the PD. Poor guy did not know what he was stepping into. I am rooting for him. Good luck Chief.
    Some people don't like to hear the truth. So, they will find every little thing about you, to discredit you and run you off. Each person at city hall, all have their own pets, they want in charge. While they might work, with another's selection, there is a trade off somewhere. Sad it's all going to go downhill, now with the chief. You have the people here waiting to run to city hall, if the chief farts, just to get in the focus, so they can get a handout. Any outside, will be treated as a POS. If they think for themselves, make transfers, not approved by some at city hall. Instead of stopping test requirements at captain. It should be at least to major or higher. A updated background and one he!! of a interview. Those married and having sex with a department member, they are not married to. Should be out of the running for any appointment. Top out at the highest civil service rank (captain) You will never get rid of the F&F pay out's or hand out's. It's been around to long.

I've been here a while, worked in some good units. Till a new Sgt comes along and wants there own people in. I got to say, patrol does Su@k most day's. Yet, you have way less drama and back stabbing. Most of the time, you can go off and do your own thing (be nice) Those wanting special units, you have no idea what your about to walk into. In those type of units, you really see what the F&F plan is. It's your career and choice on what you want to do. Good luck to you, I'm just giving you something to think about.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast