South Daytona Police Department

Unregistered

South Daytona Police Department

Why the hate for South Daytona Police Department?

Unregistered
    They are a fine department

Unregistered
    Captain Steve PIGnataro is a unethical scumbag who maintains one of the most LAZINESS traffic units around Volusia County. Speeding is out of control in the city and his D- rate motor officers are a disgrace to law enforcement! They are too busy sitting on their buts and letting the hood rats run the city. The zone units are out of the zone and letting the homeless run the parks and the criminals roam free.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Captain Steve PIGnataro is a unethical scumbag who maintains one of the most LAZINESS traffic units around Volusia County. Speeding is out of control in the city and his D- rate motor officers are a disgrace to law enforcement! They are too busy sitting on their buts and letting the hood rats run the city. The zone units are out of the zone and letting the homeless run the parks and the criminals roam free.
    You must be one of the malcontents that were told you were not fit enough to be on our motor unit.
    If you have to, which I am sure you will, please google the word that you dont understand. m A L c O n T e N t.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must be one of the malcontents that were told you were not fit enough to be on our motor unit.
    If you have to, which I am sure you will, please google the word that you dont understand. m A L c O n T e N t.
    I will Google that you are a punk

Unregistered
    Why would I want to be on motors with South Daytona Police Department? I have more pride in myself to even consider such an embarrassing role in law enforcement; nevertheless be a zone unit in that city. Why would I want to work for a police department that lets the hood rats roam feee and speed while motors is too worried about superficial stuff like ticketing hard working parents for going around cars in a clogged school zone roadway. What an embarrassment they are as a LEO agency. They hardly have any help and I bet their motors will be a zone unit eventually because they are a sorry PD. Sorry like Alvin and Hank the David Lee Davis bootlickers and supporters.