The consequences of being an I Offender

Unregistered

The consequences of being an I Offender

Ladies and Gentleman new generation Rookies make sure you get insurance such as AFLAC or others that comes around at Roll calls.

Insurance buys you a car payment,a mortgage payment,utilities payments,credit cards payments and Feed you for 1 year.

It’s like 30.00 a pay period

If you are an I Offender don’t expect me or others to help you on times of needs.

You are on your own no such thing as Brother/Sisters when comes to $.

Your responsibility not Ours, I know it sucks to be working Midnights with Mon,tues,wed been there done that it is call Pay your dues.

Good things come along to those who wait.

Stop eating caca and get with the program.

If you are smart enough I/IF is a savings account as you can CASH out the hours saved at your highest pay once you retire.

I have seen Officers walk out with 60,000 in one lump some.

If you can’t not hack it find another career maybe a Plumber or Chef.

Unregistered
    Totally agree! Donating Illness time is the worse thing you can ever do in your career. I did it once and regretted it ever since. Plus the person I donated the time never even thank me. Imagine giving someone $450 and not even get a thank u. Don’t do it. On top of that the people that usually run out of time are people that abuses i time.

Unregistered
    Well I agree and disagree on this one.

Not everyone that exhausts their I time.

I for instance had use all of time when my children were born.

So yeah everyone doesn’t fall in the same category.

Unregistered
    When it comes to giving time I don't do it and i don't care what others think about me , I hate this place more than anyone i totally hate it but i come to work everyday, I have never ever call sick in my almost 25 years .People here call sick and use all of their time for anything, is raining they called out they partied the night before they called out and then one day comes in which you really need the time and you don't have any . Don't ask for anything when we all get the same amount of time just because you burn yours , I want to stay home too but i come to this toxic place everyday and then you have the ones that go out to have fun riding a fast motorcycle or boat then get hurt and want me to bail you out , i didn't tell you to do that , be responsible for your own actions .