Transfers
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfers

Unregistered

Transfers

Latest transfer list is full of F&F. Concepcion has been here like 2 or 3 years and is now in TRU? Seriously? Marc Redondo also TRU? Neither have any robbery experience. Oh wait...I see it now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Latest transfer list is full of F&F. Concepcion has been here like 2 or 3 years and is now in TRU? Seriously? Marc Redondo also TRU? Neither have any robbery experience. Oh wait...I see it now.
    Don’t forget Concepcion esta Ricaaaaaaaassaaa that alone scores high points on an interview the Power of a Sweet/Juicy/shaved Papaya.

Someone is taking care and obviously is NOT you.

Unregistered
    Marc Redondo has been a part of the family and friends plan since he was a rookie. He is best friends and more with the Columbian Capt. so be very careful.

Unregistered
    Marc Redondo has been a part of the family and friends plan since he was a rookie. He is best friends and more with the Columbian Capt. so be very careful.
    We see you Sgt Rodriguez

Unregistered
    I thought Redondo was hombrecito but he turned out to be a snake just like his giant Nicaraguan sgt. Snakes in the grass.

Unregistered
    I thought Redondo was hombrecito but he turned out to be a snake just like his giant Nicaraguan sgt. Snakes in the grass.
    A giant goofball 🤓

Unregistered
    A giant goofball 🤓
    That’s hilarious 😂. It’s looks just like him.

Unregistered
    I mean Concepcion is in fact bringing it papo, can’t fight that fact. On a more serious note, what are the alternatives for a female officer? Natalie Rodriguez? LMAO yea right papo

Unregistered

I mean Concepcion is in fact bringing it papo, can’t fight that fact. On a more serious note, what are the alternatives for a female officer? Natalie Rodriguez? LMAO yea right papo
    Queen of all the other s1utz.. Gabriela Rodriguez Is on the same route. We see you 👀

Unregistered
    If you have a papaya and look good use it to better yourself while it last because when you start gaining weight and no longer look good they will kick you to the curb.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast