The No Confidence Vote is in! Chief Lost

Unregistered

The No Confidence Vote is in! Chief Lost

It’s time to go chief !!! We don’t want you u here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s time to go chief !!! We don’t want you u here.
    Who gives a Fuc* one was done on Frank Fernandez (boy King) and John T-money did anything changed? Not a Damn thing!

Monday when Chief stands in front of the Commissioners/Mayor/City manage it be business As usual.

Smoke & Mirrors

Chief is here to stay for the next 3 years at Your cost. Your Contract (FOP)is going to be Pan con Pinga and there’s no more Bread just Pinga for All.

Unregistered
    Wrong that vote of no confidence hunted frank and timoney for the rest of their careers. It was like having to many complaints in your IA file. Some people cared others don’t. I believe all of this is smoke and mirrors as well. One thing for sure Acevedo has calm down with his media Whore interviews. Now he doesn’t want to talk to the media 🤣 So something is working.

Unregistered
    Be careful what you wish for. His replacement, will come from the inside and F&F will once again rule.

Unregistered
    Who gives a Fuc* one was done on Frank Fernandez (boy King) and John T-money did anything changed? Not a Damn thing!

Monday when Chief stands in front of the Commissioners/Mayor/City manage it be business As usual.

Smoke & Mirrors

Chief is here to stay for the next 3 years at Your cost. Your Contract (FOP)is going to be Pan con Pinga and there’s no more Bread just Pinga for All.
    Tommy said he didn't get the results he wanted, so he rigged it to get the results he wanted.

Unregistered
    Wrong that vote of no confidence hunted frank and timoney for the rest of their careers. It was like having to many complaints in your IA file. Some people cared others don’t. I believe all of this is smoke and mirrors as well. One thing for sure Acevedo has calm down with his media Whore interviews. Now he doesn’t want to talk to the media 🤣 So something is working.
    ? I don't think so. Frank went on, to a couple different places. Hollywood and I forget the other. I believe it was in Dade County. All chief's here, if they are wanted gone. You'll have a no confidence vote passed. Just wait till Ortiz's has a falling out with Acevedo, shortly there after, he'll be gone. Acevedo, did need to tone it down. This my way or the highway, doesn't fly. He came on to strong and was holding staff accountable, till he got his legs kicked out from under him. I think all the backlash from firing the Papiers, didn't got a well as he wanted. Then you have the former black female, rolled back to Lt. Screaming you only demoted me, cause I'm black. Everything he does or tries, he'll have to fight over. Now, do I believe he's a good chief??? 55 for, 45 against. I'm not sure he really listen's to officers over issues that come up with the community. He rather side with BLM or play both sides of the coin and see which is getting better attention and go with that. Yet, it's what we have and we need to work with it. His replacement, especially from within will be much worst. City hall will go thru the motions, when the time come to select a new chief, spend the money on a so-called National search and put in one they already control in place.