Command Staff Circle Jerk - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    BWC didn’t change uses of force you *****. Stop being scared to do your damn job or learn to say Welcome to Walmart!
    Standard boilerplate command staff commentary to suck up to the boss. Those who crack the rhetoric whip the hardest get promotions because narcissist Gualtieri is a sucker for suck ups. These weasels know just how to play him.

Unregistered
    "JL, another scared supervisor, useless in every fashion. After all the years I worked for her, I still couldn’t believe that she was in charge. Makes me worried about the future"

That is one hate filled human being.

Unregistered
    You're exactly right on the money, it only changed ATTITUDES, let's see, you go to a call and have someone talk shit to you choose use force and be scrutinized by the command staff, I'd rather APAD the suspect and let him talk smack and keep my job. I don't like this situation were in but our leadership succumbed BLM-look around you fool! Now go be cool hand Luke and show the residents of Pinellas your polished badge
    You’re an idiot, a coward and a fraud in a deputy uniform. You don’t know crap about policies here or anywhere else. You will get your ass kicked or worse, get someone else hurt because you are a coward. Pick a new line of work. You chose wrong.

Unregistered
    You’re an idiot, a coward and a fraud in a deputy uniform. You don’t know crap about policies here or anywhere else. You will get your ass kicked or worse, get someone else hurt because you are a coward. Pick a new line of work. You chose wrong.
    You go ahead and play cowboy and see how long you will last here.

Most of us just want to do our time, get the pension nailed down, retire and enjoy the rest of our lives. It's getting harder to do so with BG's regime full of jack offs, backstabbers, political hacks, family dynasties, and butt kissers. Such people regard this as some kind of game to gain favor with Gualtieri so they can get promoted, and are willing to undermine anyone to get ahead. You don't want to be on their radar and end up as their wall trophy. This why the troops can't stand the command staff and their lap dogs. They have no credibility whatsoever and are not even real cops.

Unregistered
    I'll bet you've never fought anyone in your whole life, you are just another admin clown with a bunch of " when I was on the steets" stories

Unregistered
    I'll bet you've never fought anyone in your whole life, you are just another admin clown with a bunch of " when I was on the steets" stories
    I would think most twenty somethings working the road haven’t been in their first fight ever. And it’s super obvious by what pussies most of you are.

Unregistered
    I would think most twenty somethings working the road haven’t been in their first fight ever. And it’s super obvious by what pussies most of you are.
    Why are we hiring these low quality people? I am getting sick and tired of working around dumb people who feel entitled. Is anyone in charge in HR? Is the command staff aware of what is going on? Do they care or do they only care about their paychecks and bank accounts?

Unregistered
    Why are we hiring these low quality people? I am getting sick and tired of working around dumb people who feel entitled. Is anyone in charge in HR? Is the command staff aware of what is going on? Do they care or do they only care about their paychecks and bank accounts?
    Stop talking about Squad 3 like that.

Unregistered
    Stop talking about Squad 3 like that.
    Well Skippy, I've seen some Sq1 (fto) clowns that barley fit the qualification to work at 711, and these clowns are training these kids the same way they think they are supposed to do "police work". This plus the BWC and piss poor supervisors and even worse command staff are reason this place is in the shape it's in

Unregistered
    Well Skippy, I've seen some Sq1 (fto) clowns that barley fit the qualification to work at 711, and these clowns are training these kids the same way they think they are supposed to do "police work". This plus the BWC and piss poor supervisors and even worse command staff are reason this place is in the shape it's in
    Ok Squad 3 **** stick. Don’t try and push the blame on Squad 1 . Trust me you guys suck and are on the malingering radar.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast