Command Staff Circle Jerk - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny fact, we had to listen to our Sgt telling us not to let suspects walk all over us and that they want to "see" more uses of force. These idiots have written a policy on every little thing, why not this???
    Tell the crazy sergeants that if they want more uses of force to put it in writing and have Car1 sign off on it. That will
    end the discussion.

Unregistered
    Tell the crazy sergeants that if they want more uses of force to put it in writing and have Car1 sign off on it. That will
    end the discussion.
    Our Lt mentioned "polish your badge and don't take sh#t". Kinda hard to do that wearing a bwc, guess that's why it's not written in policy,,,,plausible deniability and you will be criminally charged and fired, and the command staff will come out smelling like a rose,,,sad

Unregistered
    Our Lt mentioned "polish your badge and don't take sh#t". Kinda hard to do that wearing a bwc, guess that's why it's not written in policy,,,,plausible deniability and you will be criminally charged and fired, and the command staff will come out smelling like a rose,,,sad
    There is an old saying at this agency: "If it's not written down, it did not happen."

Know it, believe it, and live it. When it comes time to justify your actions based on verbal instructions the COC will deny everything and backstab you.

Unregistered
    Funny fact, we had to listen to our Sgt telling us not to let suspects walk all over us and that they want to "see" more uses of force. These idiots have written a policy on every little thing, why not this???
    I think you should have to know when or not do use force. If you don’t , I suggest you get out of this business or you'll find yourself suspended, fired or maybe hurt or dead. I think the use of force matrix explains it all. Now get to work

Unregistered
    I think you should have to know when or not do use force. If you don’t , I suggest you get out of this business or you'll find yourself suspended, fired or maybe hurt or dead. I think the use of force matrix explains it all. Now get to work
    Spoken like a true 3rd floor suck up. Enough loopholes in the use of force matrix to drive the command bus through. It's all about who you know. If you don't know anyone avoid uses of force unless your skin is on the line.

Unregistered
    Spoken like a true 3rd floor suck up. Enough loopholes in the use of force matrix to drive the command bus through. It's all about who you know. If you don't know anyone avoid uses of force unless your skin is on the line.
    You need to quit and find a new line of work. You are the type of azzhole that gives real cops a bad name and will get someone hurt. Do ur fking job azzhole!!! The Thrid Floor is telling you to do ur fking job. No matter what they say U will complain and call them all the things you call them and call me me some Thrid Floor suck up. None true! You and those like you are the fking problem!!!!!! All of you please LEAVE NOW!

Unregistered
    You need to quit and find a new line of work. You are the type of azzhole that gives real cops a bad name and will get someone hurt. Do ur fking job azzhole!!! The Thrid Floor is telling you to do ur fking job. No matter what they say U will complain and call them all the things you call them and call me me some Thrid Floor suck up. None true! You and those like you are the fking problem!!!!!! All of you please LEAVE NOW!
    Another weak attempt by some 3rd floor butt kisser to deflect blame away from those who are not doing their jobs which is what this discussion is about. But the command staffers excel at circle jerking with each other on some unfortunate deputy in the middle. They are the ones who have to go along with their pear boy, Bob Gualtieri.

Unregistered
    Gosh Mr. or Mrs admin, we have all seen a few DCB deputies get fired for uses of force (aka polishing their badge) and I work patrol with a bwc,,,,,think about that while you suck ups work from home

Unregistered
    Gosh Mr. or Mrs admin, we have all seen a few DCB deputies get fired for uses of force (aka polishing their badge) and I work patrol with a bwc,,,,,think about that while you suck ups work from home
    BWC didn’t change uses of force you *****. Stop being scared to do your damn job or learn to say Welcome to Walmart!

Unregistered
    BWC didn’t change uses of force you *****. Stop being scared to do your damn job or learn to say Welcome to Walmart!
    You're exactly right on the money, it only changed ATTITUDES, let's see, you go to a call and have someone talk shit to you choose use force and be scrutinized by the command staff, I'd rather APAD the suspect and let him talk smack and keep my job. I don't like this situation were in but our leadership succumbed BLM-look around you fool! Now go be cool hand Luke and show the residents of Pinellas your polished badge

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast