Command Staff Circle Jerk - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seen it all before when someone is bucking for a promotion. They want to present the appearance that they are doing something different and cracking the whip on their subordinates. Usually career people who think it will get them more exposure. Cam't stand those self-centered dictators. Most of us just want to get the job done and get home safely without extra crap to deal with.
    All that translates to you’re a lazy POS and dont want to do any work. STFU and quit azzhole!!!!

Unregistered
    What’s going on around here. These woke ass millennials are trashing everybody. None of them really want to work and only care about photo ops on TickTock.

Unregistered
    What’s going on around here. These woke ass millennials are trashing everybody. None of them really want to work and only care about photo ops on TickTock.
    Is that your best? Must be new people? Sorry, wrong. Maybe I’m actually a hard worker and tired of the BS. That ever cross your mind?

Unregistered
    Current marching orders, "Do More."

LT & Sergeants - We need to do more

Us - More what, stats?

LT & Sergeants - No, no, no, it's not about stats

Us - Okay, than more what?

LT & Sergeants - More activity

Us - Okay, so our stats are low?

LT & Sergeants - No! Not stats

Us - But you what more activity? So, just be busy, but don't make arrests and write reports?

LT & Sergeants - Well of course write more reports and make more arrests

Us - Yeah, those are tracked with what again?

LT & Sergeants - Activity

Us - uh, yeah, I think they're called stats, why don't you just say stats are low?

LT & Sergeants - Because it's not about stats, we just need more activity

Us - I wish there were a way you could see who is busy and who isn't. Like a system that tracks who does what and who doesn't. And then you could go "motivate" those who aren't doing stuff.

LT & Sergeants - Oh, well we have that, its an activity spreadsheet

Us - You mean like stat sheet? Thanks boss, I'll get right on it. You gonna leave the courthouse parking lot sometime tonight, or is that your office forever? Oh my bad, the PBA parking lot. What are your stats like?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA What a joke. Maybe LT's should pay attention to what their damn corporals and sergeants are doing or not doing. Maybe they should lead the way. A great start is stop parking all night long, that would be great (S80C A Shift, S20C A Shift). And some corporals should find their notepads and radio mics too. Too many just drive around and look important all night (S19C B Shift).

Unregistered
    Is that your best? Must be new people? Sorry, wrong. Maybe I’m actually a hard worker and tired of the BS. That ever cross your mind?
    Please quit or go take a nap! What BS are you tired of junior? Are you tired of the state of the art equipment, superior training, paycheck you get, take home Tahoe, unlimited OT, female deputies in tight training shirts? Just what is it that you’re tired of. Please tell mommy honey and I’ll make it better while you suck my t*t.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456