Command Staff Circle Jerk
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Command Staff Circle Jerk

What a waste of time to listen to that.

NL is a never was who decided to be the ultimate judge of character and work ethic. Sheriff, if you are reading, just know that he is the biggest scam going at this agency. Too confident or proud of oneself, I think the boss is growing too big for his britches.

JL, another scared supervisor, useless in every fashion. After all the years I worked for her, I still couldn’t believe that she was in charge. Makes me worried about the future.

These are just a couple examples, Again, please look into your people and remember what they portray to you may not be what is portrayed to the people below.

DK, keep being you, not forgetting where you came from 🤘

Be safe my brothers and sisters 😀

Unregistered
    Who was the DDC guy that kept talking Talk about trying much to hard. We all get it PMP are full time job. Ad it to the pile of shit already keep us overworked and undervalued ever put people in for awards and the say it’s just doing the job

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

NL is a never was who decided to be the ultimate judge of character and work ethic. Sheriff, if you are reading, just know that he is the biggest scam going at this agency. Too confident or proud of oneself, I think the boss is growing too big for his britches.

JL, another scared supervisor, useless in every fashion. After all the years I worked for her, I still couldn’t believe that she was in charge. Makes me worried about the future.

These are just a couple examples, Again, please look into your people and remember what they portray to you may not be what is portrayed to the people below.

This is the new work environment where self-promotion leads to promotions. The hard chargers are stacking up the BS high and thick to make themselves look good. Maybe the sheriff buys into their BS as they play him to enhance their own positions in the administration, who knows? It's all about manipulation not merit these days. Who is below you is not important. The only thing that matters is the image you try to portray to the ones above you and weather they swallow it or not.

Unregistered
    This is the new work environment where self-promotion leads to promotions. The hard chargers are stacking up the BS high and thick to make themselves look good. Maybe the sheriff buys into their BS as they play him to enhance their own positions in the administration, who knows? It's all about manipulation not merit these days. Who is below you is not important. The only thing that matters is the image you try to portray to the ones above you and weather they swallow it or not.
    We have the BEST command staff! In fact, they deserve more pay and phony awards

Unregistered
    Thank you. Now get to work! And if you swallow please let me know.

Unregistered

You obviously never worked around NL. He’d do circles around you. That guy works his ass off.

Unregistered
    Not on the streets

Unregistered
    You obviously never worked around NL. He’d do circles around you. That guy works his ass off.
    Works his a$$ off servicing Car1

Unregistered
    Phony awards for phony people. The funny part is they dislike each other and Car1 yet they pretend they do not
    and try to appear to be team players when in fact they are the most self-centered people in the agency.

Unregistered
    Funny fact, we had to listen to our Sgt telling us not to let suspects walk all over us and that they want to "see" more uses of force. These idiots have written a policy on every little thing, why not this???

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast