Nice trade

Thread: Nice trade

Unregistered

Nice trade

A buddy was issued a 19 MOS that he doesn’t like. He wants my issued 19. Since both are agency owned I figure we could just trade. Does anyone know what forms we need?

Unregistered
    this has to be a joke, have we really hired someone dumb enough to ask this here?

Unregistered
    I would use a BLE107 since it has to go up the chain. Just be sure to include s/n of both guns, names, etc. Less chance it will get kicked back.

Unregistered
    Contact me Monday at (850) 717-1136 and we will discuss your inquiry.

Unregistered
    Please let us know how your trade works out. My buddy has a F150 and wants my new Malibu. Winter is coming and I can use the F150 to haul firewood. Back when we issued F150 I could stack firewood in it and park it in front of the office with a for sale sign. Always gone by end of day. Easy $$$$

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please let us know how your trade works out. My buddy has a F150 and wants my new Malibu. Winter is coming and I can use the F150 to haul firewood. Back when we issued F150 I could stack firewood in it and park it in front of the office with a for sale sign. Always gone by end of day. Easy $$$$
    Very funny wise guy. I am getting on SRT so I will have an explorer. My Lt will be getting the BLE 107 tomorrow after lunch.

Unregistered
    Explorers and pickups for SRT. Nissan Versa for everyone else

Unregistered
    Big summit next month. I bet your needs won’t be on the agenda.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Big summit next month. I bet your needs won’t be on the agenda.
    Another big reclassification is coming. They learned from their omissions and mistakes last year. This one is likely to stick. Stay tuned boys and girls…