How bad is the Nepotism in City of Miami Police? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Hi Everyone. OP here. I'm bumping the thread one last time.

Any information related to preferential treatment given to family members would be greatly appreciated.

If anyone has information they would like to share, please email to leoforumresearch@gmail.com

I am okay with anonymous tips from throwaway email accounts.

https://www.guerrillamail.com/compose allows you to send an email without registering.

Unregistered
    I got a tip for you....eat chit

Unregistered
    The sad state of this department besides the friends and family plan is the amount of people shielded from the dangerous of day today police work.

Many positions are given to family members to hide them from police work, scam police examinations and later emerge as higher positions. They then looked down upon and treat others like sht

If you do an inventory of the department and millions salaries placed in useless positions or positions that could be rotated or handled by civilians is shocking

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Billy Corben writes what is only convenient for himself. He doesn’t care. Doesn’t even live in the City of Miami.
    True but neither do any of the staff members

Unregistered
    Man I don’t know what nepotism you are talking about. I love it here all the lying, backstabbing, snakes in the grass, the every one for themselves mentally, and all the no backbone people in charged here that will not stand up for their subordinates.

Here is two questions for you: What thin blue line are they talking about? What police family are they talking about?

😂

Unregistered
    This place will definitely change your perspective on the culture of policing 🤷🏻*♂️

Looking at this Dept from the outside looks totally different from within.

All a show, smoke and mirrors. Sad but true. This has to be the most unprofessional Dept in the world 😂

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12