How bad is the Nepotism in City of Miami Police?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

How bad is the Nepotism in City of Miami Police?

How bad is the nepotism in the department? Is it common for people to get hired because they are related to higher ups? Is it common for those related to higher ups get promoted faster and get away with things other wouldn't.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How bad is the nepotism in the department? Is it common for people to get hired because they are related to higher ups? Is it common for those related to higher ups get promoted faster and get away with things other wouldn't.
    Nepotism goes around everywhere not just in law enforcement. Private sector and Politicians it is a cruel World. If you Can’t Beat them Join them. The big Fish always eats the small one.

Get with the Program Charlie

Do what’s best for you and your Family.

Unregistered
    This place has always been friends and family plan and it explains the dysfunctional environment

Unregistered
    Look no further than Delamillera. He had been taken care of his whole career.

Unregistered
    Look no further than Delamillera. He had been taken care of his whole career.
    Who is he related to?

Unregistered
    Nepotism goes around everywhere not just in law enforcement. Private sector and Politicians it is a cruel World. If you Can’t Beat them Join them. The big Fish always eats the small one.

Get with the Program Charlie

Do what’s best for you and your Family.
    I'm a lawyer who will soon be suing the city. Can you please spill the beans on nepotism in the department?

Unregistered
    I am looking for information on who is related to high ranking police/union leaders and whether they were hired, retained, or promoted as a result. If someone made sergeant faster than usual, that is helpful. If someone constantly does things that would get a normal officer disciplined, but doesn't because they are related to high ranking police/union leaders, that is also helpful.

If anyone has information they would like to share, please email to leoforumresearch@gmail.com

I am okay with anonymous tips from throwaway email accounts.

https://www.guerrillamail.com/compose allows you to send an email without registering.

Unregistered
    Who is he related to?
    I don’t know but he seems way too happy and lucky. So he must be be taking care of. He must know somebody at city hall because he has been hiding his whole career. Always easy gigs.

Unregistered
    I am looking for information on who is related to high ranking police/union leaders and whether they were hired, retained, or promoted as a result. If someone made sergeant faster than usual, that is helpful. If someone constantly does things that would get a normal officer disciplined, but doesn't because they are related to high ranking police/union leaders, that is also helpful.

If anyone has information they would like to share, please email to leoforumresearch@gmail.com

I am okay with anonymous tips from throwaway email accounts.

https://www.guerrillamail.com/compose allows you to send an email without registering.

Contact Al Crespo and Billy corben they will give about 60% of the problems but 100% of what other media outlets are afraid to write about

Unregistered
    Billy Corben writes what is only convenient for himself. He doesn’t care. Doesn’t even live in the City of Miami.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast