We need to hire néw officers bad.

Unregistered

We need to hire néw officers bad.

When are they going to open up. It’s ridiculous out here. Drafted 3 nights in a row papo.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When are they going to open up. It’s ridiculous out here. Drafted 3 nights in a row papo.
    Papo worst ass chief ever. Retire already you fat fuk

Unregistered
    People leaving in masses to the county.

Unregistered
    When are they going to open up. It’s ridiculous out here. Drafted 3 nights in a row, papo.
    On Monday, September 27, Miami Commissioners must demand why this is happening. One cause is poor sworn personnel management. Too many police officers in non-patrol functions; this imbalance is a clear and present danger to officers' safety, the citizens they serve, and a budgetary drain. This should be obvious to the most inexperienced sergeant or lieutenant; why not to Acevedo and his subordinate command officers in charge of patrol operations?

Unregistered
    On Monday, September 27, Miami Commissioners must demand why this is happening. One cause is poor sworn personnel management. Too many police officers in non-patrol functions; this imbalance is a clear and present danger to officers' safety, the citizens they serve, and a budgetary drain. This should be obvious to the most inexperienced sergeant or lieutenant; why not to Acevedo and his subordinate command officers in charge of patrol operations?
    I got NEWS for you the Chief ain’t going Nowhere it is all Smoke & Mirrors.

Don’t like the working conditions/environment? Simple go to the County where you will have Tons of unit and tons of Districts to transfer and within 5 years you be banking well over 100,000 a year.

Do the math put away 18,500 a year in Deferred Comp for 25/30 years plus a County pension. F**K the City.

US Marshals are hiring starting pay 100,000 a year must have a Bachelor.

Unregistered
    I got NEWS for you the Chief ain’t going Nowhere it is all Smoke & Mirrors.

Don’t like the working conditions/environment? Simple go to the County where you will have Tons of unit and tons of Districts to transfer and within 5 years you be banking well over 100,000 a year.

Do the math put away 18,500 a year in Deferred Comp for 25/30 years plus a County pension. F**K the City.

US Marshals are hiring starting pay 100,000 a year must have a Bachelor.
    If you are not doing more than 100k here a year i dont know what the fûck are u doing.

Unregistered
    If you are not doing more than 100k here a year i dont know what the fûck are u doing.
    spending time with my family before someone else does