Time Donation for Brother Falto!

Unregistered

Time Donation for Brother Falto!

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

Our Brother Falto was severely injured in an off duty traffic crash in July. He has been in recovery and doing well. He still needs some more time to heal from his injuries and has run out of time in his banks. Attached is the donation of time form, if you have some time that you are willing to donation to a brother in need please fill it out and either drop it off at Personnel, the FOP, or email it to us at Fop

Can you please include the off duty incident that he was involved in and please attach his i time usage dating back since he started here.

I have several people in my crew that are habitual weekly I callers. So why would I donate my time to people like that. 10 hours of I donation is $350 I’ll be giving them for free.

Unregistered
    I agree with your statement, way too many abusers. Sadly the City won't let you donate I time. It has to be your V or EO

Unregistered
    Rookies putting i bombs left and right. Garbage new breed

Unregistered
    Brother Falto le Falto I time! Falto esta Falto de I time 🤦🏻*♂️

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Our Brother Falto was severely injured in an off duty traffic crash in July. He has been in recovery and doing well. He still needs some more time to heal from his injuries and has run out of time in his banks. Attached is the donation of time form, if you have some time that you are willing to donation to a brother in need please fill it out and either drop it off at Personnel, the FOP, or email it to us at Fop

Can you please include the off duty incident that he was involved in and please attach his i time usage dating back since he started here.

I have several people in my crew that are habitual weekly I callers. So why would I donate my time to people like that. 10 hours of I donation is $350 I’ll be giving them for free.
    He is a QRU guy bro, at least wasn’t trained by you looser and all you do is hide and talk shit here. Go back to sleep

Unregistered

Who wrote this? My head hurts. Whoever wrote this need to use some form grammar.

Unregistered
    Who wrote this? My head hurts. Whoever wrote this need to use some form grammar.
    Take some Tylenol and put some cream in your pus#y you sensitive biatch , if you are sensitive to grammar don't read this and stay out