Kid throwing up

Thread: Kid throwing up

Unregistered

Kid throwing up

Omg did I just hear an officer call for fire rescue regarding a 5 year old throwing up?
    Oh sshnit! Have we be one so gid damn weak and scared that you'd waste an engine for that? Dang I used to vomit in kindergarten , 4th grade, 6 th grade it's the body's natural power to rid of toxins. In fact, if you vomit you're defeating what ails you. Have we reached a point that the slightest discomfort warrants the national guard 🤣🤣🤣🤣God help the USA I'm seeing this shnit in military, police, and even the CIA FBI full of weak humans 😳 wtf has happened. In my school days I just threw up and went to class, my only concern was that the custodian forced to clean it never found out it was me God damn !!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣fuccin snowflakes!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Omg did I just hear an officer call for fire rescue regarding a 5 year old throwing up?
    Oh sshnit! Have we be one so gid damn weak and scared that you'd waste an engine for that? Dang I used to vomit in kindergarten , 4th grade, 6 th grade it's the body's natural power to rid of toxins. In fact, if you vomit you're defeating what ails you. Have we reached a point that the slightest discomfort warrants the national guard 🤣🤣🤣🤣God help the USA I'm seeing this shnit in military, police, and even the CIA FBI full of weak humans 😳 wtf has happened. In my school days I just threw up and went to class, my only concern was that the custodian forced to clean it never found out it was me God damn !!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣fuccin snowflakes!!!
    Dam ST1 she was a cop for Hialeah, for like 20 years. Yea no need to sound freaked out on the air. Have fire respond routine if you think the child needs. Or have the school call.