Nitza and Noel - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nitza and Noel

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We thank our new promoted Major Almaguer for that one! They guy has literally done nothing his entire career.
    Damn, he’s ready to be the PBA President then.

Unregistered
    In actuality, I don't believe the people responding are haters, but rather inquiring why the chosen few have access to unlimited cozy overtime jobs while the little peons have to fight for the left-over scraps. Now if we had a real union that would fight for everyone's rights, then maybe things would be different. Until then, some within our department will take advantage and benefit themselves financially without personal reflection nor fear of county administration policy. I am confident that one day, the Director will grow a pair and request that PCB audit those employees who have been creative with their overtime.

BTW - Isn't there an S.O.P that states mdpd employee's cannot purposely place themselves in a position that will benefit themselves financially at the taxpayers expense?
    You hit the nail on the head. Without a real union this nonsense flourishes.

Unregistered
    Everytime you call Nitza after hours because a squad mate coughs (Covid) she turns in a 4 hour banger!
    Covid has been bad to some but really good to others!!!!

Unregistered
    Everytime you call Nitza after hours because a squad mate coughs (Covid) she turns in a 4 hour banger!
    I blame her command staff for that.

Unregistered
    I blame her command staff for that.
    Look at her Lt. That’s why they both are killing it.

Unregistered
    Y’all are a bunch of idiots. When you actually get some tenure, you’ll have your opportunity to make some real money and if you don’t, it’s because you’re a scrub or because you don’t really want the money.

Nitza, this is what you get for treating people like trash when they call you. I hope you’re not surprised.

Unregistered
    Y’all are a bunch of idiots. When you actually get some tenure, you’ll have your opportunity to make some real money and if you don’t, it’s because you’re a scrub or because you don’t really want the money.

Nitza, this is what you get for treating people like trash when they call you. I hope you’re not surprised.
    She’s the typical cop here. Treat those who can’t do anything for you like shit but kiss ass to those that can. That’s why the major allows it cauze she’s all up in that ass.

Unregistered
    She’s the typical cop here. Treat those who can’t do anything for you like shit but kiss ass to those that can. That’s why the major allows it cauze she’s all up in that ass.
    What Major?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12