Nitza and Noel
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nitza and Noel

Unregistered

Nitza and Noel

So doing a little browsing and I see that we have two mdpd employees (one Sgt and one Lt) who have made 193k this year already. I did the math and theirs no way they are physically working all those hours. Why doesn’t the department provide them with another body to help them with all that overtime they are working instead of letting them continue to milk the system. Someone please explain this shit to me

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So doing a little browsing and I see that we have two mdpd employees (one Sgt and one Lt) who have made 193k this year already. I did the math and theirs no way they are physically working all those hours. Why doesn’t the department provide them with another body to help them with all that overtime they are working instead of letting them continue to milk the system. Someone please explain this shit to me
    Stop counting their money losers. They can totally physically work those hours. It’s not for everyone but it’s doable. Go screw yourself.

Unregistered

Unfair Pratices

Intracoastal NRU- SGT & LT… only giving OT to their Friends. Over 140k. but No one sees a issue with them answering only calls for a 15. How can people beg for OT & the same 12 people get it. Favoritism!!!

Unregistered
    Intracoastal NRU- SGT & LT… only giving OT to their Friends. Over 140k. but No one sees a issue with them answering only calls for a 15. How can people beg for OT & the same 12 people get it. Favoritism!!!
    That shit only happens bc we have a pu$$y a$$ union.

Unregistered
    Stop counting their money losers. They can totally physically work those hours. It’s not for everyone but it’s doable. Go screw yourself.
    No way they can physically work 145 hour weeks my guy.

Unregistered
    We thank our new promoted Major Almaguer for that one! They guy has literally done nothing his entire career.

Unregistered

Apparently those mentioned have responded and based on their hostile reply, someone hit a nerve. Or possibly I may be completely wrong and the author of this reply is yet another mdpd employee who has financially benefited from his unlimited OT opportunities throughout his entire career, such as that guy in Traffic Homicide.

Unregistered
    Haters everywhere! So much opportunity for EVERYONE to make money with OT and 59s and people are hating. Instead of looking at what people make on the computer, get onto ODES and find a way for you to make money.

Unregistered
    Haters everywhere! So much opportunity for EVERYONE to make money with OT and 59s and people are hating. Instead of looking at what people make on the computer, get onto ODES and find a way for you to make money.
    Some people don’t have the privilege like you Joel. That’s the point. What’s sad is your Sgts and officers aren’t even close to your ytd.

Unregistered
    In actuality, I don't believe the people responding are haters, but rather inquiring why the chosen few have access to unlimited cozy overtime jobs while the little peons have to fight for the left-over scraps. Now if we had a real union that would fight for everyone's rights, then maybe things would be different. Until then, some within our department will take advantage and benefit themselves financially without personal reflection nor fear of county administration policy. I am confident that one day, the Director will grow a pair and request that PCB audit those employees who have been creative with their overtime.

BTW - Isn't there an S.O.P that states mdpd employee's cannot purposely place themselves in a position that will benefit themselves financially at the taxpayers expense?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast