A loser is what a loser does

Unregistered

A loser is what a loser does

When Homestead police officers start their shift, they never know what awaits them when they hit the streets, but one thing they do know is that their association, and specifically it’s leaders, Steadman Stahl and David Greenwell, DOES NOT have their back.
    They don’t believe in vigilantly and vigorously protecting the legal rights of Homestead police officers. That same lackluster attitude is seen when it comes to improving working conditions, salary compensation, pensions, and health insurance relief. You can say they pretty much don’t care about anything other than their own lavish PBA lifestyle that the membership pays for.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When Homestead police officers start their shift, they never know what awaits them when they hit the streets, but one thing they do know is that their association, and specifically it’s leaders, Steadman Stahl and David Greenwell, DOES NOT have their back.
    They don’t believe in vigilantly and vigorously protecting the legal rights of Homestead police officers. That same lackluster attitude is seen when it comes to improving working conditions, salary compensation, pensions, and health insurance relief. You can say they pretty much don’t care about anything other than their own lavish PBA lifestyle that the membership pays for.
    Totally agree. I would never allow them to represent me if I was in a jam. My lawyer left there and he’s on his own. I’ll hire him.