ATTN: outside agency needs to investigate crash

Unregistered

ATTN: outside agency needs to investigate crash

IA are directly under the chief. They are promoted by him and the investigation will be flawed. This needs an outside observer to see if a crime had been covered up by a captain and SGT.

Unregistered
    Someone should inform an outside agency to investigate

Unregistered
    The CIP may do just that; the Panel may reach out to Miami-Dade, the County's de facto Sheriff's Office, or FHP. Both agencies have excellent traffic investigative capabilities and expertise, capable of reconstructing Acevedo's alleged cover-up crash. That's what the CIP should do if the Panel is interested in discerning the truth.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The CIP may do just that; the Panel may reach out to Miami-Dade, the County's de facto Sheriff's Office, or FHP. Both agencies have excellent traffic investigative capabilities and expertise, capable of reconstructing Acevedo's alleged cover-up crash. That's what the CIP should do if the Panel is interested in discerning the truth.
    Won't happen, To much time has passed. I'm sure a better narrative, has come up by now. Now, it's possible the chief may not have noticed that damage till well afterword's. If he was in the car, sure. If parked and he didn't approach, the vehicle from the rear. I just don't see him, trying to get over. Especially after the papier's. He doesn't strike me as that type of azzhole, from experience and seeing others going thru it. Sometimes it better to get out in front of things.