Why the hate?

Thread: Why the hate?

Unregistered

Why the hate?

Why so much hate against Espin and Macias?

Give details of the wrong doings these 2 have done?

My personal experience with these 2 have been nothing but great. They are knowledgeable in their field, they have NOT slept their way to their positions. And have not let their gold badge weigh them down.

First off, Macias is a straight shooter and is not about that BS. Anyone that knows her knows that to be true.

Espin, has proven herself a hard worker. Hell dealing with all the BS with trainings and organizing all this mess is not an easy task.

So if someone has had an actual work related problem with these 2 ….spill the beans. Otherwise shut the **** up stop being a little hating *****….your either another female officer who is a spiteful **** or an officer who got turned down and has his little nutsack feelings hurt.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why so much hate against Espin and Macias?

Give details of the wrong doings these 2 have done?

My personal experience with these 2 have been nothing but great. They are knowledgeable in their field, they have NOT slept their way to their positions. And have not let their gold badge weigh them down.

First off, Macias is a straight shooter and is not about that BS. Anyone that knows her knows that to be true.

Espin, has proven herself a hard worker. Hell dealing with all the BS with trainings and organizing all this mess is not an easy task.

So if someone has had an actual work related problem with these 2 ….spill the beans. Otherwise shut the **** up stop being a little hating *****….your either another female officer who is a spiteful **** or an officer who got turned down and has his little nutsack feelings hurt.
    Yeah…..didn’t think so. All you hating *****es got nothing to say.

Unregistered
    Thanks for posting Janet. Nice of you to drop by and lick your own ****.

Unregistered

I see you, but do you see me?🤪

Wring you old hag, how long do you think it will take for millions to figure out the stupid.game.

Every time we see no talent scum related through friendship, family, or sex, certain lovers get hired and groomed and told just do you minimum time and we will hook you up routine, then the miscreants get hooked up, even though they couldn't fix a damn garbage disposal like AOC, become a sergeant, Lt, commander , major, ass chief, chief, it always smells like square and compass club. So you have no credibility. And if you were promoted, it's not for your genious moron, it was because you have zero morals, you have no ideals, you would sellout your own mother and you are a meek scum bag who will sell your pooooooosie just to feed yourself. Now in my book, if we were at war with china, and they kidnapped you. I'd say I dare you walk them go ahead, I'll pY no ransom 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Wring you old hag, how long do you think it will take for millions to figure out the stupid.game.

Every time we see no talent scum related through friendship, family, or sex, certain lovers get hired and groomed and told just do you minimum time and we will hook you up routine, then the miscreants get hooked up, even though they couldn't fix a damn garbage disposal like AOC, become a sergeant, Lt, commander , major, ass chief, chief, it always smells like square and compass club. So you have no credibility. And if you were promoted, it's not for your genious moron, it was because you have zero morals, you have no ideals, you would sellout your own mother and you are a meek scum bag who will sell your pooooooosie just to feed yourself. Now in my book, if we were at war with china, and they kidnapped you. I'd say I dare you walk them go ahead, I'll pY no ransom 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    One of that shit made sense.