Adam for Chief 2021 - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    RR I see you had a post taken down. What you can’t handle the truth. You are a Garfield.
    You are a bigger Garfield sitting behind a monitor calling RR A Garfield. Coward with a badge. You know where my office is. Come see me and Adam and see how that works out. SAD excuse for a person you are!!!

Unregistered
    You are a bigger Garfield sitting behind a monitor calling RR A Garfield. Coward with a badge. You know where my office is. Come see me and Adam and see how that works out. SAD excuse for a person you are!!!
    I love how this come see Adam thing is starting to work. Now you’ll get it.

Unregistered
    Like I said I know you read and post messages and the only coward is you. You have been posting since you were the Union President. So don’t act so brave Garfield.
    Leave like the chief of miami before we have a vote of No Confidence and have them throw you out.

Unregistered
    Like I said I know you read and post messages and the only coward is you. You have been posting since you were the Union President. So don’t act so brave Garfield.
    Leave like the chief of miami before we have a vote of No Confidence and have them throw you out.
    Good Luck 👍

Unregistered
    RR has 3 years,,, Vote of no confidence will NEVER happen

Unregistered
    Show me the Money!!!!!!

Unregistered
    City of Miami Leadership in full affect at the last promotion. MESSAGE

Unregistered
    City of Miami Leadership in full affect at the last promotion. MESSAGE
    You asked and you shall receive!

Unregistered

1 more

When is everyone going to see that the leader of this agency is not RR.
    If that is the case and everyone including all of staff recognizes this, then who is to blame for the deterioration of this agency?
    Just a fact for all those involved, the PD is in the worst shape ever. It’s not RR, but all the outside influences. Number #1 public enemy is the “consultant”. AKA mouth piece and eyes for the City Manager.
    It’s just ironic how we went from being the premier agency in Dade County to one slot above OPA LOCKA, guiding us through the challenges is a “consultant”.
    This has to be the most corrupt and hostile takeover this city has ever seen. Godspeed to all the Majors and Captains selling your souls to stay afloat. The fish rots from the head down.
    When are we going to stop attacking each other and focus our attention on the real problem here? Mr. City Manager you are skating on very thin ice. You are not intelligent, and your moves are not strategically placed. You will fall soon, as others before you did. Your legacy will be a criminal enterprise full of deceit, lies, and corruption. The only sad thing is that we will lose a few honest hardworking people in the process..

Unregistered

A

When is everyone going to see that the leader of this agency is not RR.
    If that is the case and everyone including all of staff recognizes this, then who is to blame for the deterioration of this agency?
    Just a fact for all those involved, the PD is in the worst shape ever. It’s not RR, but all the outside influences. Number #1 public enemy is the “consultant”. AKA mouth piece and eyes for the City Manager.
    It’s just ironic how we went from being the premier agency in Dade County to one slot above OPA LOCKA, guiding us through the challenges is a “consultant”.
    This has to be the most corrupt and hostile takeover this city has ever seen. Godspeed to all the Majors and Captains selling your souls to stay afloat. The fish rots from the head down.
    When are we going to stop attacking each other and focus our attention on the real problem here? Mr. City Manager you are skating on very thin ice. You are not intelligent, and your moves are not strategically placed. You will fall soon, as others before you did. Your legacy will be a criminal enterprise full of deceit, lies, and corruption. The only sad thing is that we will lose a few honest hardworking people in the process..
    Amen!
    Amen!
    Amen!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast